Chapter 3

Louis POV

I woke up with a pile of curls ontop of my chest. I smiled because Harry fell asleep on me but then I realzied that i had no clothes on and pieced together that Harry and I did It, i screamed and pushed Harry's Head of me.

" OH MY GOD, NO,NO" I screamed and that woke Harry up.

" Louis what are you screaming for" Harry asked as he rushed over and held me.

" It's-" but couldn't get it out because I was and hyperventilating soo much and threw up all over my self.

"Shhhh,calm down it's okay let's go get you cleaned up" Harry said and walked me slowly to the bathroom where I threw up some more.

"You Ok" Harry asked as he rubbed my back and gave me a bottle of water. After I calmed down a little I spoke.

" Harry do you know we had sex" I asked as I pointed down to our 'sticks' that I just noticed was still out.

" I know" Harry said as he walked out the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and flushed the tolite before I went back into the room where Harry was.

" That's all you have to say" I said as I put a pair of boxers on a some sweat pants and a shirt on.

"Yep" Harry said as he put on the same and kissed my lips " I'll see you soon" he said as he dropped something in my hand and left.

" What was that about" Niall asked as he walked in with his hair a mess.

" I don't know" I said as I looked at what Harry had dropped in my hand.

[A/N] I'm really,really Sorry this is so short but I wanted to get something up because I felt so bad for not writing so here's a filler and I'll try to get a full chapter up another time.

-Rocky