Chapter 2

Louis POV:

"And welcome Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles !" the announcer said as me and Harry walked on stage.

" Thank, Thank, the prince and the pesant is here" I said in to the microphone as I bowed.

" Who's the pesant ?" Harry said as he gave me a questioning look. " Guess" I said as I looked at him up and down.

Harry's mouth fell open and said "hurtful".

" Well now lets answer some questions" I said as some questions popped up on the board.

******

" Thank you and goodnight" I said as me and Harry walked off he stage.

" That was so fun" Harry said as I took a sip of water.

" I know, wanna come over to my room later" I said as Harry sat next to me.

It looked like he was about to spit out his water and nodded frantically.

" OK well I'll see you later" I said as I walked away to find Niall. I found him by the food Stands, but before I got there a group of 4 girls came running over asking for autographs and pictures.

" OMG it's Louis I love you so much"  one of the four girls said as she hugged me.

" Hi" I said as I signed some things and gave hugs.

"Bye" I said as I walked away twards Niall and took one of his french fries.

" Don't be touching my fries" Niall says as he brings his fries closer to him in a protective manner.

" Rude" I say as I walk over and buy myself a hot dog and walk with Niall twards our room.

Me and Niall were playing Fifa when there was a knock on the door. Before I could get to the door Niall hax already out hid controller and was opening the door.

" Hello Harold, Louis is right this way" he said as he walked Harry over and walked into the kitchen.

" Hi" I said as Harry sat down. I liked my lips to make sure they weren't dry and smiled at Harry.

" Hi" he said and smiled to. " You want some popcorn ?" I asked as I brought the bowl over.

He nodded and took a handful and shoved in his mouth at once.

" Your mouth must be pretty big to fit all that popcorn in your mouth at once" I said smirking as harry blushed and looked.

But then caught me off gaurd by saying " I do have a big mouth that could fit lots of things"

" Well i guess you"ll be useing it tonight" I said and we started making out.

                                      Lets just say things got a little heated after that.

[A/N] Finished. Sorry been very busy all week in prepration for gradution.