Chapter 7 - Werewolves

"Why you didn't save us?! Why you abounded us? WHY?!"

"You're an Inuelis, you should have protect us! Where were you when we need you the most?! Where were you?!"

"YOU TRAITOR!!"

CheonSa's eyes adjusting to the dark. Her right eye flashing, creating a source of light for her to stared and finding what was the voices came from. The dark room has no end, and there's no clue there's a start of it. The voices turn into whispers before it finally turn loud again. The shouting, the harsh words, the tone they gave. Betrayed, hurt, lied, broken, depressed. All those emotion was shown in the tone those people gave. The emotion which made CheonSa's lungs felt suffocated.

"Kill yourself! You're not worth it!"

"You're not an Inuelis! You're a cruel witch! Die!"

"Don't you dare go into the human world, you're a witch!"

"... Stop." CheonSa stared around her. Feeling confused on what's going on. "Please, stop." A red liquid dripping from her right flashing eye. The pain was too much until CheonSa collapsed on the ground while clutching her chest.

"Wake up ...."

"CheonSa, wake up!"

"You need to wake up!"

"WAKE UP!" A hard slap was felt on CheonSa's cheek. When she finally opened her eyes, she knows who the assailant  is and with no more words, she punched the one who did, Muzaka.

"Sh*t!" Muzaka groaned. He held his jaw and went out from the room which was unfamiliar for her.

CheonSa hold her cheek, feeling how bad it would swollen but then realize it didn't left any scar, which she finds it odd. Raizel was in the room too, he sat quietly while facing CheonSa. A worried expression was written on his face, CheonSa finds it cute where she just want to leap from her bed and squish the man's cheek. But she kept her cool and keep it to herself only. She finally understand where she is when she looked around the room, Frankenstein's house. This is where she stay when she was attacked.

"What ... happened?" CheonSa asked Raizel. He stood up and sat on the bed beside CheonSa.

"You collapsed." The short answer that Raizel gave didn't explain anything to CheonSa. Yes, of course she knows that she collapsed after the fight. But what happened next? What makes her here? Why she just woke up? All those question wandering around her thoughts, taking her focus from the man who concern about her. "You will be okay."

Frankenstein came to the room and bow a bit. "Master, I've come as you wish. Did the ... My Lady has woken up?"

"She did."

"Huh, so you almost insult me, right?" CheonSa glared at Frankenstein who stared at her with a smirk, but his face told otherwise, he was irritated. "Please go out, I don't want to talk to you."

CheonSa spat her words, Raizel who always saw the calm and quiet girl widen his eyes when he heard CheonSa said those words. Never in his life he knows that CheonSa was this close to kill his servants, he never realize that CheonSa hates him this much. He knows CheonSa ran away from his house since Frankenstein arrival, but he didn't know, and never know, the exact reason or how she felt towards him. Raizel took CheonSa's hand which soon glowing bright yellow. The Noblesse sighed before he pulled out his hands only to be put into an iron grip from CheonSa.

"That fight took this much power? Strange. You never putted into this situation, where touching me can give some source of your life." CheonSa noticed Frankenstein still on the door, which made her glared. "You're still here? You better ran out before I kick you like how I punched Muzaka."