Chapter 1 - New Kids

Being a transfer student isn't easy. You always needed time to adjust with the whole school all over again, and too add up, meeting new people, new faces, and new personality. Who knows what they're up to their sleeves. A nice looking girl can be a bully, a beaten up guy can be a hero in the dark.

A girl who has a very long hair walk through the street, going to the famous school called YeRan High School, which was famous because the late principals name Frankenstein. Everyone around that place know him, the famous, rich, cool and positive man that anyone can hope, a man that girl will fall in love in the first sight.

Her grey eye piercing through people who stare at her who walk almost stiffly, and her school outfit only make her looks more beautiful. At some point, her eye would mistaken as the colour of blue, the shade of her hair that goes through her waist. Even though she clipped half of her hair, it didn't effect much. Her right eye was coverd by her bangs, but she didn't bother to try and tuck her bangs.

"YeRan High School ... nice school, hope he was there." The girl took a deep breathe before she start to walk. But before she even move a single step, someone bumped her and made her fall. The school guards, a man with a white hair and a purplish hair notice the girl.

"Ehh? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bumped into you, it's just Ikhan ...." The guy stopped when he notice the girl's expression. Stoic, but kind. Her lips not moving, but her face showing that she smiles.

"That's okay," she said while standing up. She dusted off her white suit along with her skirts. "It can happens sometimes." The girl looked at the guy that bumped her only to notice a blush on his face, he looked dumbstruck, maybe because of the beauty of the unknown girl in front of him.

"Shinwoo-ya, close your mouth or a fly will goes in!" The man with purplish hair laughed, which his partner only reply with a small smile. "New day and already late, hm?"

"Not this time! Also, this is only the first week, I can brush it off like nothing!"

"Good morning, M-21 and Takio, did Shinwoo and ikhan cause trouble again?" A soft voice said from behind the red hair guy.

"Yuna!" The girl called Yuna just smile and took notice of the new girl in front of her. "Oh, Sui is here too!"

Before they started talking again, the girl that was unknown identity gave a small bow to the guards before walked off, her bag was being hold with her two hands. The wind that blows made her hair dance gracefully, and somehow she looked up at the sky to watch the clear blue sky in silent, making the squad stare at her, confused.

"Tao didn't tell us there's a new girl," Takio whispered to his partner, M-21.

"Maybe he prepare a surprise." Takio nodded at this respond. "But I must admit, she has a strong energy and aura."

When the bell rang, showing that the first period has started, the mysterious girl has arrived at the principal room. She knocked softly and wait for the reply from the principal. Once she was sure the principal let her came, she open the door and take a peek before fully entered the room. There she saw a man with a suit, looking through some papers. His hair was the only thing that was seen by the girl.

"Sir, I'm the new student, the application was send late, so I'm here to make sure it was finished and being controled already."

"Ah, yes! Miss Kim!" The Principal, Tao, looked up and finally met with the girl who hides her eye. Her expresision was calm, yet strict. "Here is your schedule, it was written your class, and the teachers name also what they're teaching. I hope you like it here!"

"Thank you, Sir." The girl bowed a bit before walked out of the room. When he was sure she was out of sight, he gave a confused face, feeling something different from this girl.