Chapter 5 - Reunion

CheonSa open the door and it shows Frankenstein's house. The human kids were there except for Sui because she will focus on her concert for awhile. CheonSa's smiles immediately gone when she reach the house. Different with Raizel who hold his stoic expression. The only thing that different from him was how his eyes looked like he's the most happiest person in the world. And it have been long since he felt like one.

Frankenstein stood up when he notice that his master has got home. His worried expression turn into a relieved but then glaring to the girl who walk carelessly inside the house. The trio who plays with the kids too stood up when they felt CheonSa's aura after she got home. The feeling that she's currently having was the reason why she act careless and didn't seal her power. But it's also because she's in a healing state after using too much power for Raizel's cross.

"Master, you have come." Frankenstein bowed to his master who already sat on his usual chair and stared at CheonSa who already blending in with the kids who playing. "I was so worried that I found you didn't go to your class anymore."

"Is there anything happened while I'm gone?" Frankenstein shook his head before answering his master.

"Nothing, Master. But Lord Laskreia has left you some message, telling you to come back at one point. I think she sense something." Raizel only nodded at Frankenstein's words. He listen to the kids laugh and wait for Frankenstein's tea that arrived not long after.

Minutes passed by and turn into hours. All the kids having dinner that was made by Frankenstein with the help of CheonSa and Yuna. CheonSa only did it because she want to go home faster, she hates to stay at this house for some reason. Before they can start their dinner, a ringing bell can be heard, showing that someone has come to the house. CheonSa who left her aura wandering notice this person's aura, Raizel too know who's the person that stood behind the door.

Frankenstein saw that Muzaka was the culprit along with Garda. Garda bowed a bit when she heard Frankenstein's voice behind. The said man open the door half heartedly, he only want his master to felt happy, so all of this thing he did is for his master and no one else. Muzaka walked in the dinning room with a loud voice and laugh, Tao who warm up with the easy going man felt pumped out after meeting him again. The kids whose memory was erased about who Muzaka is, shocked when saw Muzaka again.

"Mister!" Shinwoo shouted. Muzaka took notice and gave a small smile. He took a peak at Raizel who sigh with his careless attitude. Muzaka's grey eyes only widen when he saw the girl who sat beside Raizel. Her red ruby eye boring into his eye.

"Iuester Nicus di Ignis." Muzaka ran to her side before pull her up, shaking the poor girl in a tight grip. Frankenstein cough a bit to show that there's other person and the victim not in the good state after the hard shaking. Garda only stare at CheonSa, she never met the girl nor ever heard about her from the Lord of werewolves.

"Heh, you still became the Lord, huh? Good for you." CheonSa's expression finally became dull again like she always had when she's in class. No emotion was shown. She take a look at Garda before nodded. "Nice to finally meet you, Garda."

"If I may know, who are you?" Garda tried to asked politely.

"CheonSa, Kim CheonSa. Literally means an angel." The tension suddenly felt thick, Tao gave an awkward smile while the humans kid can only stare at the adults confused.

"Are you sir Muzaka's wife?"

Shinwoo's unexpected question earn a slap on the head from Ikhan and a pinch from Yuna. The girl who was being asked has a deep blush on her cheeks that soon made her whole face red, making the tomato embarrassed. Tao and Takio spurt their drinks to each other while M-21 choke on his food. As a fellow werewolves, even though he only a modified, he felt somehow hurt remembering that Muzaka's 'wife' was actually dead. Raizel can only sigh again, with the kids, he can't ever live a peaceful life.