"My angel"

Chase.Dwq: God morning sunshine!

A new message popped up on my lockscreen. I smiled to it, almost like he could see me. 

Ashleycowey: God morning. Did you sleep well?

*** 

"What happend last night?" Matthew was standing right in front of me with he's hands on he's hips.  "What do you mean?" I just said back. I was so tired from texting with Chase all night. "Math homework! I had to work really hard just to understand last night, waiting for you to call me!" My face must have turned red or white, Because Matthew looked at me as if I were about to puke. "Are you okay.." He didn't get to finish he's sentence. "I forgot the homework! My parents are going to kill me with their bare hands!" My hands were in my hair trying to make my brain figure out how I forgot. Oh, of course. Chase. "Well, I'll share it with you, but just this once since you always help me out with mine" He sat down on the chair beside me. "Thank you, you are legit my angel!" I hugged him, and he hugged me back. 

***

Matthew and I were standing outside the school, waiting for Katherine to join us. Katherine is a good friend, but she's also a cheerleader. Meaning that she dosen't have very much time to spend with us. And we do not have the same classes as her. But we all are still trying to hang out as much as possible. 

"How late can she actually be?! I guess she's a cheerleader and all that, but..." I didn't let him finish. "There she is!" We both started to run a little slowly against her. She smiled and opened her arms. We all hugged. "How was your day?" We asked Katherine. "Nice. But they arent kind when it comes to take breaks" We lauged a little. "Let's go to this new place!" Katherine and I looked odd at Matthew. "What? Yes I know, nobody really likes it yet but maybe it is cool? Maybe it could be like our place?"

We walked into the coffeeshop, and It wasn't to bad. We all ordered some coffee and sat down at a table. "Guys, I have something to tell you" I was going to tell them about Chase, but both of them were looking down at their phones, not paying attention. Then Katherine opened her mouth. "Guys, I have a date this saturday!" She put her phone down and was all red in her face. Matthew also put the phone away and smiled while putting he's hands togheter. "What are you going to wear!" He said exited. "But wait, with who?" I looked her into the eyes, a little hurt that none of them wanted to hear what I wanted to say. But it was fine, I didnt know were Chase and I were going from this point. If we'd meet or just forget eachother... or more him forgetting about me. 

"Im going with Jack, from soccer!" Wow, He was pretty good looking. But Katherine also looked really good, so they would fit well!

***

I layed in bed while yet again scrolling trough Chase's instagram. Without meaning to, I liked one. I threw the phone in my bed and took my hands over my face. "Hell no" I just sayd out loud. And I could hear Instagram's "You've-got-a-dm-sound". Felt like my heart was going to go up in smoke, and just wanted to crawl in a deep, black whole and stay there forever and ever. 

Chase.Dwq: Oh, So you're stalking my instagram now? ;)

Ashleycowey: Just popped up on the homescreen. Just polite :p

I really hope that was a save. 

Chase.Dwq: Fair enough. What are you up to?