Instagram model?

"See you tomorrow class, and remember to finish your math homework" Everyone started packing togheter their things. Matthew came over to me. "Omg, I can't. And I mean I can't figure out one of the tasks. I hate Algebra so freakin' much!" He talked with his hands in the air like he was from Italy. "Calm down, we can call later and I'll walk you trough it!" I smiled at him. "Easy for you to say, you always do your homework like it's some kind of easy game" 

I sat down on my bed. "Just going to go fast through Instagram, and then do my homework after that" I said to myself. I quickly saw that I had gotten a DM. Wierd, I never get those. I clicked into it. 

Chase.Dwq: Is this Ashley?

I didnt know a Chase? Maybe I shouldnt answer. I clicked on he's profile picture, that took me to Chase.Dwq's profile. I felt a warm and nervous feeling in my chest. It was like my brain got lighter. He was one of the most handsome and good looking persons I had ever seen. He had six pictures, and 300 followers. That was 100 more then what I got. 

The first picture was a selfie. He's brown hair, and fair skin looked both so soft. With a strong jawline, blue eyes and shining teeth. The next picture was of him on the beach. He had abs and looked perfect for me. I held the phone close to my heart for a secound. I thought it was going to be gone when I looked back at it, but it there it was. The third was him on ski, on the top of a mountain. The forth was him sitting on the couch with a dog. The fifth was just a picture of the sunset. And the last was him from behind walking in the snow. 

I was shooked. I wanted to answer him. Maybe I should. Yes I was going to. He looked like a model! 

Ashleycowey: Yes..? Do I know you?

My heart started shaking. I stared at the screen like that was making him answer. But then I saw the green dot on hi's profile pic, that meant he was online. I layed my phone on my bed. The screen facing down. When I suddenly heard a beep. 

Chase.Dwq: No, I'm friends with someone in your school. Love your pics ;)

He actually liked them?! I had two pictures in my profile. One in spain when I was wearing a hat at the beach in my bathingsuit and another one taken by a profesinall when I was iceskating. 

Ashleycowey: Oh thanks, You have great ones to!

Chase.Dwq: ;) How old are you?

Ashleycowey: Im 15, wbu?

We texted that whole night. I got to know really much about him! He have lived in London for eight years when he grew up, and then moved to the US. He's a surfer, and loves the rain. And he's single! Perfect! He's 10cm higher then me, and want to meet up sometime! But something felt wierd..?