You can do better.

I wake up ⒾⓃ Minhyuk's bed, with him cuddling me and me with my arms wrapped around his neck, my face buried in his shoulder and his in my hair.

I decide to wake him up in the nicest way possible.

I slap him several times on the face, not too hard but enough to give him a slightly red hue.

'Owwwwwwweeeeeeee! Wae, Emmy, wae?!'

'Hee hee!' I cutely giggle which makes him pinch my cheeks, exclaiming how adorable I am.

'OWEE! OPPA DON'T PWEEEEEEEZ IT HURTS!' I pout.

This doesn't help.

Time to try out a little self defence.

I grab his hands and somehow manage to twist them behind his back, giving him. A peck on the lips as I leave the room to make breakfast.

His eyes are wide, he clearly wasn't expecting that.

Soon enough, I have a feast of scrambled eggs, bacon - even though I don't eat it (I'm vegetarian) - toast with a range of spreads like butter, jam, marmalade, margarine, you name it, I've got it there.

I've also got a variety of drinks, lemonade, milk, strawberry milk, chocolate milk, banana milk etc, etc.

'FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!'

How did I know Changsub was going to be the first one to be down here?

'How did you do it?'

'WHAT SMELLS GUD?!'

There's Eun Kwang.

'I SMELL BACON. AND EGGS. I LOVE TOAST TOO!'

Sungjae.

In less time than you can say 'I love BTOB,' everyone's down here stuffing their faces.

I am avoiding eye contact with Ilhoon as much as I can, but it isn't as easy as it sounds.

HE KEEPS ON STARING AT ME!!

WAAAAAAAH!

I grab some scrambled eggs and some marmalade toast, and sit down in a quiet corner.

Minhyuk notices and starts to make his way over.

I quickly shoo him away, not wanting to grab anyone else's attention.

He ignores me and walks to me, sitting down and doing aegyo.

This time, though, I can't laugh or anything.

This is serious.

I continue poking my food with my fork, my eyes cast down.

I'm desperately trying to ignore Minhyuk's eyes on me.

'Is that all you're gonna eat?'

I finally meet Minhyuk's eyes and answer:

'Yeah. You gotta problem?'

'You're already so thin!'

'Minhyuk, I was hoping it would never come to this, but you're a massive liar.'

'I'm not kidding.'

'Neither am I.'

'Why are you like this all of a sudden? You were so happy!'

'Like what?'

'YOU'RE SO SAD NOW!'

'I'm not sad, I'm happiness challenged.'

'Seen that.'

'Mm. Thought you would've.'

I decide to head off to my-I mean Minhyuk's- room to get changed into something better than my pjs.

I don't realise, however, that someone is following me.

I happen to realise this when I hear someone stub their toe on the door and scream out 'FVCK!'

'Eun Kwang?'

'Hai.'

'What are you doing?'

'Clutching my toe and swearing like a madman, why?'

'Are you ok? HOLY SH!T IT'S BLEEDING! LEMME GET A BANDAID!'

I reach into my medical kit - I'm organised, shut up - and pull out two bandaids, a cotton bud and some Dettol.

I dab some of the Dettol on his toe, which causes him to seethe in pain, and apply the two bandaids.

'Thanks for that. OW STINGEY STINGEY STINGEY!!'

'Aww. It's ok, it'll get better soon,' I say in a baby voice and hug him.

I like hugs.

What I don't like is when people walk in on them and assume bullsh!t.

'Em?'

Shoot it's Minhyuk.

I have to appear calm though, otherwise he'll suspect something's up, so I say, 'Hello, Minhyuk. Eun Kwang here has stubbed his toe and can't walk on it, can you help me get him to his bed or something?'

I hear him breathe a sigh of relief.

'Sure. I'll take left, you take right,' he says, in a commanding voice.

'Sigh. Done.'

We walk Eun Kwang to his room

'Thank you.'

'Welcome.'

Me and Minhyuk walk out of the room and go back to ours.

For some reason, Carley is there.

Sobbing her face out.

'OH MY GOD CARLEY WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK WAS IT T.O.P WHAT DID HE DO ARE YOU ALRIGHT NOW DID HE CALL YOU HAS HE HURT YOU I SHALL KICK HIS ARSE IF HE HAS HE IS SO SCREWED BUT NO SERIOUSLY ARE YOU OK?!' I rush out.

'I'm fine now. T.O.P broke up with me.........'

Whoop.

There she goes.

Human waterslide mode activated.

Minhyuk doesn't really know what the hell is happening, so he goes and wraps an arm around Carley, hugging her and whispering nice things in her ears.

For some reason, I feel a pang of jealousy hit me in the chest.

I'll sob into my fist later.

'Come on Carley. We both know you can do better than him. Don't forget about Yesung, now. And *Sungjae*' I whisper.

'Sniff, sniff. You're right.'

She puts on a confident face and says 'I can do better than him.'

'Are you ok now?' Minhyuk asks.

'Yes, thank you Minhyuk for saying all those nice things to me.'

I can't stand it anymore.

I walk quickly out of the room, grabbing my coat on the way out and heading out of the unit, key in hand.

I sit down at a park a couple blocks away, on a bench and contemplate life.

It sucks.