Peanut butter and JELLYYYYYY.

Btw, peanut butter and jelly when used as an adjective means jealous.

Carley's P.O.V:

Okay!

I admit it.

I am a little jealous of how GD proposed to Em.

I wonder if T.O.P is thinking something up.....

If so, he better do it quick, because in a couple days' time, I shall be personally interviewing Yesung of Super Junior.

And you don't wanna know what happens to me when I am around Super Junior, let alone my favourite member.

Shoot.

What if they have a competition to win over my heart?

Cheesy, but still possible.

I won't know who to pick!

'Sh*t sh*t sh*t!' I curse out loud.

'Carley? What's the matter?' Em asks as she walks into my room.

'Why were you swearing like a sailor?'

'I just realised something, Em....'

'Carley sweetheart, I think I know where this is going. You love T.O.P, but what shall happen when you interview Yesung, your favourite member of Super Junior? Will they compete against one another to win over your heart?' she says dramatically, putting a hand to her forehead.

'Howja know?' I ask, surprised that she can guess all this stuff.

'I eavesdropped.'

'Oh.'

'Lol.'

For some reason I find this to be the funniest thing on earth.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!'

'Carley, calm yo tits. I wasn't that funny.'

I continue laughing my head off when T.O.P comes in.

'Why is she.....mental?'

I stop laughing at this and stare at him.

'What did you call me?'

'Never mind. Why were you laughing so much?' he asks.

'Em said something that just seemed the funniest thing ever.'

'What was it?'

'Oh god. I really can't remember. Oops.'

'Heheh. Oh well never mind. See ya,' he says as he leaves the room.

'Sh*t, Em. What do I do? I love them both....' I start to sob, a dramatic change of atmospherical mood.

'Aww sweetheart don't cry! It'll all work out in the end. They are both very handsome men and whichever one you don't pick will surely find another girl.'

She acting way too mature for her age.

'Only problem is, T.O.P might be offended if you don't pick him. Take a look at you neck, for instance. That might mean something to him,' she states.

'Wow, you're right. I never thought about that.'

'Look, the interview hasn't even happened and you are already thinking about what might happen after the interview. My advice: don't sweat it.'

'Okay, thank you Em. I was really scared.'

'That's okay, just do the same for me when GD cheats on me. I know it'll happen someday. He's too popular for it not to happen. I just hope he doesn't go for a Korean girl. That'll make me feel even worse, cos I'll think that the reason he cheated on me had something to do with me not speaking and being Korean.'

'That won't happen, Em. He loves you. He frickin PROPOSED to you. Eh? Get my logic here?' I ask, with a little jealousy evident in my voice.

'Are you jealous, hun?' she asks, eyebrows raised.

'A little...' I mutter.

'Don't worry. I'm not mad. It'll happen to you someday. If not, I'll beat the crap out of T.O.P or Yesung, whichever one you want.'

'Thanks again, Em.'

'You're welcome again, Carley.'

'Yeah.'

'Yup.'

'Ok.'

'Bye.'

'Ok.'