Chapter 15 - Beast

Zhan pov

I woke from the deep sleep and saw my husband sleeping beside me.. My breath hitched when something moving inside.. Did we slept like this.. But it feel good though.. I didn't want to wake up my handsome husband.. 'Are you going to staring at me all day..' I was startled by his raspy voice..

'Yibo..' I yelped a little when he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me.. I tilt my head and bite my lips not to let out a moan... 'Yahh.. T- take it out.. I'm sore..' I tried to push him away but why he is so strong.. He pinned my hands on the bed and devoured my lips.. Now I can't stop him..

'Ahhh.. y-yibo.. s-slower..' Each and every thrust hits my prostate without mercy.. 'Fuck.. Zhan..' I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.. Our sweaty bodies be touched and we both were so close to our orgasm...

'I-i can't hold back..' I said scratching his back his hold on my waist will leave a bruise.. Yibo always made love to me hard he won't be gentle but I love this.. This roughness of my hubby.. 'Cum for me.. baby...' I screamed and came on my chest and he filled inside my hole.. He kissed me on my forehead..

I feel so sweaty and tired.. Why he is a beast on the bed.. He leaves little kisses on my neck... 'Yibo.. we have to get ready..' Yeah it's our last day.. I will miss this place but Yibo said that we will visit whenever I wish.. He get up from the bed and looked at me.. I stretch my hands towards him.. He smiled and carried me to the bathroom.. We both took a warm bath but I can't stop him when he tease me and stealing kisses from me..

'Zhan.. Are you happy..' I saw yibo who is buttoning up my shirt... I stand on my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck.. 'I'm Yibo.. You are with me.. I'm so happy..' He caressed my cheeks and kissed me on my lips.. I know we are going to face more danger but I'm not alone this time I have my family now...

After we reach the airport we both get into our private jet.. 'Sleep baby I will wake you when we reach.. You seem so tired..' He caressed my cheeks... 'Its because my pervert husband didn't let me sleep for a week...'

'But you enjoyed it a lot when I slid my..' I closed his mouth.. 'Yibo.. You are really shameless..' I said and rest my head on his shoulder.. He chuckled and wrap his arm around mine and covered me with sheets.. I smiled and closed my eyes..

Yibo POV

I kissed my husband on his head.. We have a lots of problem baby but I will take care of it.. You already suffered a lot.. I know both Meng Yao and Ming Xi won't leave Zhan why trouble loves him a lot.. He snuggle into me closer..

When we reach the airport Zhan was still sleepy he fixed his mask and covered his head with hoodie holds hand with mine.. Literally like sleeping on me... Guards protected us from the crowds who are trying to get near us.. I holds my husband so tight who is still snuggling into mine.. We both get into our car where Wen Qing and Wen Ning were waiting for us..

'Is he really alright..' I nodded my head.. We three went to the cloud recess.. 'Many unwanted things happened in this week Mr. Wang..' Wen Qing said..

'Wait till we reach I don't want him to know anything about it..' It's a silent drive to our place.. I carried him to jingshi and placed him carefully on the bed.. I kissed him on his forehead before I leave.. I locked the door and went to meet gege with others.. I saw Jiang Cheng with my gege and they are holding hands.. I cleared my throat which made them to startle.. It's only a week and now they are acting like a couple.. I shook my head and sit before then soon wen siblings joined with us...

'I hope you both enjoyed your honeymoon..' Jiang Cheng asked and smiled a little.. 'But what with the holding hands are you both..' Just Cheng shook his head quickly..