Chapter 10 - Decision

No one's POV

Xiao Zhan get ready for college.. He is not fully healed but he can't miss his classes too.. 'Are you sure you will be alright..' Yibo asked while fixing his jacket..

'I'm very sure but Yibo why are you wearing this outfit.. Are you going somewhere..' Yibo shook his head.. 'Then are you going to office..' The elder nodded his head.. Zhan looked at him from head to toe.. 'Wear your suit..'

'Why? Don't you like this outfit

'Why? Don't you like this outfit..' Yibo looked at himself on the mirror.. 'You are so handsome and hot but I hate when others seeing you like this..' Yibo smirked at the younger.. 'I will wait.. Go and change this outfit..' Yibo won't say no to his wei ying so he chuckled and went to his room.. He changed into his suit..

Zhan looked at his mobile checking the feeds..  Yibo took his car key and left the room.. 'Let's go..' Zhan nodded his head and took his backpack.. 'Lan Zhan.. Do you think its only Wen Chao.. Why I have doubt on Meng yao too..' Yibo nodded his head..

'Yeah.. But without evidence we can't prove anything and Zewu Jun trusts him a lot.. I don't want my brother to hurt because of him..' Zhan nodded his head.. 'Now you have to take care of your health.. You are still weak.. Remember..'

'I know.. I know.. But I feel so bored.. And I want to meet huai sang and mianmian..' Yibo clutched the steering wheel tightly when he heard the girl's name.. Zhan noticed it too.. 'Do you still like mianmian..'

'Noisy..' Zhan chuckled at him.. 'Come to the office after your college ends..' He stopped the car before the college.. Before he gets off from the car he quickly kissed the elder on his cheeks and ran to his college.. Yibo smiled at him.. He shook his head and drives the car to his company..

'Zhan.. We missed you..' Huai Sang hugged the younger so tight.. Zhan hugs him back.. 'Are you fine now.. You are so skinny now..' Mianmian asked..

'I'm fine.. I missed many classes so..' He holds his friends hand and rushed to the classroom.. When the class starts he feels so bored.. He wants see his handsome boyfriend.. After a long boring class zhan leaves to his music class.. 'Hey zhan..' The younger stopped on his track and looked at the girl.. She is his classmate but he didn't talk to her other then greetings..

'Oh.. Hey.. Ming Zi..' The young girl stood before him.. Her father is also a big business man in China.. And one of the partner of Jiang company.. She knows everything about zhan and she has a big crush on him.. She acts like an innocent, kind and caring angel but she is a real devil in disguise..