Chapter 2 - Always with you

Zhan pov

The whole mansion is beautifully decorated for the engagement... A Cheng is so busy in inviting the guests... I know my sister will be looks like an angel today.. My dad and mom were chatting with the guests.. I sighed a little and went out of the room.. The function is going to start in few minutes... Huai sang said that he is with his brother so I can't contact him now.. I messaged him that I'm going to the park... I don't know why everyone hates me especially my mom.. I took my wallet and mobile..

'Where are you going? You are not allowed to go outside from this quarters..' One of the guard said..

'I'm not going to the mansion.. I'm going outside.. I won't attend the function..' The guard glared at me..

'Look kid if I came to know that you lie to me you know what will happen..' Yeah getting punished by my mom.. I nodded my head and went out of the quarters.. I looked at the mansion once again.. I don't know where to go.. I walked on the street where my legs leads to.. After an hour I stopped near the park.. I saw many children playing with their little friends.. I sat on the swing and enjoyed the scene..

I feel so lonely.. Am I that much unlucky.. I think I have done so many sins in my previous life.. I shook my head and leaned on the chains.. I tried not to think about what happened my mom said about me but I can't forget about it.. I'm tired of hiding my pain behind my smile.. I'm tired of controlling my tears.. I don't know when will the function ends and I don't want to upset mom.. Sometimes I wish my parents to be alive.. But at least my brother, sister and friends loves me a lot and also Yibo.. 

Yibo POV

I was in my cabin checking the files but my thoughts were about my wei.. He looks like a normal human without spiritual power.. Does he didn't recognize his power.. 'Hanguang jun..' I looked at Wen Ning.. He gave me the file to me..

'Wei is Mr. Jiang's adoptive son and he is raised like a normal human and Mr. Jiang and jiang cheng didnt want wei to know about his past life..' I nodded my head.. 'I miss him so badly..' Of course its wei ying who stood for him..

'Don't worry we will meet him soon..' He smiled a little..

I'm going to see my little bunny.. I'm too excited to meet him again.. 'What? Eager to see zhan..' I looked at my brother.. We both reached Mr. Jiang's mansion in twenty minutes..

'Mr. Wang ... Welcome..' Mr.Jiang invited us.. He lead us the way.. I bowed to Mrs. Jiang.. A Cheng is busy with the guests.. But my eyes searched for my wei.. Where is he..

I haven't seen him in the function... What happened to him.. 'Mr. Wang..' I looked at Mr. Nie.. I smiled a little.. 'Mr. Nie just call me yibo..' Behind him I saw zhan's friend.. He bowed to me.. I want know where is my wei.. After a short talk my brother join with us..

'Looking for zhan..' I looked at zhan's friend huai sang.. 'He won't come to this house hereafter..' I was confused.. I raised my eyebrow.. He looked around and saw Mrs. Jiang.. 'Mrs. Jiang didn't want him to attend his sister's engagement and..'

'And what?..' He hesitates a little.. 'He is going to stay in servant's quarters..' I clenched my fist.. 'Its.. I don't want him to get hurt a lot.. And I don't know that your feelings are real for him but remember this Mr. Wang.. He already face lots of problem in his life.. I don't want him to be heartbroken..' Huai sang is one of the true friend of wei ying...

'Do you know where is he?' He nodded his head.. 'In the park..' I bowed to him and join with my brother.. 'You looks so sad.. What happened..'

'I'm going to see zhan..' He looked around the hall.. 'He is not here... Mrs. Jiang didn't want him here. So..' He smiled at me and pats my shoulder.. 'Just a little the function is going to start..'