-Chapter Five-

-Zayn-

"So, the reason behind him beating you was because you broke up with him?" While Bella and I were stuck in my bedroom , we decided to talk a little.

She nodded. "Yea. But he cheated. What did he expect me to do ?"

"You did the right thing. But why would he basically want to ruin your life over the whole thing. It's not that serious to me."

"Thats what I'm saying. But I don't care anymore. Can we talk about something else besides him?" I could tell the topic was really getting to her.

"Sure. You want to watch a movie?"

"What do you have?"

I shrugged. "Ummmm, I have multiple choices. I'll go look."

I went over to my shelf and searched through it so I could find a movie suitable enough for us. "The Fault In Our Stars?" I held it up.

Her eyes sparkled and she nodded excitedly."Yes!! I absolutely love that movie!"

I laughed. "Its good to see you smile for once." It was true. I've never seen her smile until now. She looked happy for once.

Her cheeks went bright red. "Shut up and let's watch this movie ." She joked.

I chuckled and popped in the movie. I pressed play and went back towards my bed. Bella scooted closer to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her touch made my whole body tense up as I felt electricity bolt through.

She pushed her hair back and looked up at me. "Do you have any popcorn?"

"Yea. Want some?" She nodded her head and got up.

I grabbed her hand and lead her downstairs. I lived in an apartment by myself. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small, which is perfect for me. We went into the kitchen and searched through the cupboard. "I have caramel and extra butter. " I told her.

"A little of both will be good. Could we mix it together?"

"Sure. Let me pop it real quick yea? " I grabbed a packet of each flavor and popped it into the microwave. When it was finished Bella and I mixed the two together. Her hand touched mine and I instantly felt heat rush through my body.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized.

I smiled. "Its okay. I kinda liked it anyway." She blushed and smiled.

We grabbed the bowls of mixed popcorn and went back upstairs. The movie hasn't been on too long, so we didn't miss much.

I brought Bella back into me and wrapped my arms around her petite waist. I felt her tense up but easily relax. She went with the flow and lent her head into my chest while she ate her popcorn.

I wasn't paying much attention on the movie. My main focus was on Bella. I could stare at her all day and not get bored. "What is it ?"

Shit, she caught me. "Nothing. You had some caramel on your mouth." I picked up a piece of popcorn and smeared it on her mouth.

"Zayn Malik! You little shit !" She laughed and threw a popcorn at me.

I tried to shield myself."Nooooo! Its raining popcorn!" She laughed.

"Get this shit off my face Malik ! " She demanded jokingly.

*Play "My Love" By Sia Now !!!!*

"Ok ok ok!" I dabbed at the corner of her mouth.

She stiffened." Is it gone?"

I shook my head. "Not quite." I stared into her violet eyes and leaned in. I can't believe I'm doing this.

-Bella-

"Not quite." He stared into my eyes and lent down. His soft lips came into contact with mines. I needed this. No I wasn't going to stop it. I'm so infatuated by the sensation that j just go with the flow.

He pushed himself up and blew hot breath over my neck. I felt his tongue against the skin of my neck. I couldn't hold in the excitement that was inside me. I know this is all happening so fast, but it feels so right.

His hand ran up and down my thigh as he trailed kisses down my neck. I heard a moan escape my mouth as he sucked tenderly on a certain spot.

My mind was telling to stop. But my heart was telling me to continue. I needed this so badly. I need a man's touch. I've been dealing so much pain that I now need to feel love.

A low groan came from him as I grinded my hips against him. He went back to my mouth and kissed me passionately. It wasn't a needy kiss, but a slow romantic kiss. Like he's wanted this before.

"Lift my shirt." His Bradford accent was deep and husky. His normally golden eyes were now dark and dialated.

I lifted his shirt as he lifted mine. He planted kiss from my collarbone to my navel. I felt a rush heat go through my body. I felt like this was going too far. But I wanted it to go far. Like now

"Zayn....... I want you." I moaned against his mouth.

He stopped kissing me and shook his head. "No. Isabella..... I can't do that to you. Can you just wait?"

My disappointment was totally noticeable as I saw his face soften and has a look of pity.

"I want to, trust me I do. But.... Just not tonight." He kissed my forehead and pulled me into his chest. "Let's go to sleep yea?"

I was slightly disappointed but I also felt honored. I felt honored by how Zayn thought I was special enough to wait for. I leaned into his bare chest and found myself asleep in no time.

-Zayn-

I woke up and saw Bella fast asleep with her head on my chest and my arms around her. I wish we could stay like this forever. But I knew we couldn't .

"Wake up sleepyhead." I shook her gently.

She arose with her hair sprawled in all directions. "I need to get home. My mom is probably worried sick." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Ok. I'll take you to your car at the park. Let me put on a shirt." I picked up my black shirt from last night and grabbed my keys.

We walked outside and into my car. The whole car ride was silent and awkward. "Um, thanks Zayn." She kissed my cheek and got out the car.

God, I am falling for this girl hard and fast...

I hope you liked it !!!!!!

Thanxx for reading !!!

Read, vote, and comment please!