-Chapter Two-

-Bella-

I was just now finishing up the touches of my make up. I was dreading the whole dinner thing. Why did I ever have to meet Harry ? My whole life would be a whole lot better. Trust me.

"Isabelle! Harry's here!" My mother shouted.

I rolled my eyes and made my way downstairs. As much as I hate to admit it, Harry is very attractive. Why would someone who looks so angelic, ever act the way he does?

"Hello Bella." Harry said with a smug grin on his face.

He pulled me into an aggressive hug ." Don't think just because your mom is here, I won't get you. " His deep voice sent chills down my spine .

"Fuck you." I whispered. Just because he beats me ,doesn't mean I'm afraid of him. I'll always stand my own.

"If you're lucky enough." He smirked and walked up to my mother.

"Why don't you look lovely this evening Ms. Matthews." Harry was always a charmer.

My mother giggled. "You look dashing yourself Harry. "

They all just make me sick. I wish he would just go back home.

"Why are your parents here Harry?" My mother asked.

"Work. They both told me to tell you guys hello." He smiled again as his dimples caved in. He's such a fake.

"Well, I'll go get the food. I'll be back." She walked towards the kitchen.

I grabbed a chair and sat down. I'd rather be in bed right now. But no, I just have to have dinner with Harry. I absolutely hate him.

"You can't ignore me all night Isabella. You have to talk once in a while."

I stood silent. "Talk!" He demanded softly so my mother couldn't hear him.

"Ok then. How about I talk about how fucked up you are. Let's talk about how you beat the shit out of me ! You are a pathetic piece of shit! Let's talk about you being less than a human being ! Let's talk about that !" I had loss my whole cool.

Harry was silent as his mouth went into a straight line.

"Well, we have a pot roast, red potatoes, and a carrot cake. " My mother came over to table and placed the food down.

"Thank you Ms. Matthews. I'm sure it'll be exquisite." Harry gave her a small smile.

My mother nodded and sat down. I just picked at my food most of the time as her and Harry have a conversation.

"Isabella honey, you haven't talked throughout the whole dinner ."

I looked up from my plate of food. " Maybe I don't want to talk to a pathetic excuse of a human being ." I mumbled.

My mother looked at me with a horrid expression ." Isabella ! "

"Its true!"

"Apologize now ! Harry I apologize for her behavior."

"Its okay." Harry put on a fake smile.

I slammed my plate and glass on the floor . "You think this is okay ?! You want to side by him ?! He beats me every damn day and you invite him to dinner ?! You're both sick !"

"Isabelle, you know I care for you ! " She shouted.

"No you don't ! All you care about is what people think ! You don't care for me ! I come home beaten half to death and all you do is tell me to clean up ?! You both are pathetic ! I hate you!" I ran to the living room and grabbed my keys .

I don't know where I'm going ,but I need to get the hell away from here !