-Chapter Three-

-Harry-

Bella's mom and I were still in the dining room in complete shock of what just happened.

"Harry, I'm so sorry about Isabella's behavior. You'll have to excuse her. You should probably get going ." Ms. Matthews said.

I nodded." Its fine. Thank you for the dinner." I gave her a small smile and walked towards the door.

When I got out of their house I went towards my car and sat inside. As I sat there, I began to think. Am I a horrible person for bullying Bella? I mean , she doesn't deserve it, but she left me. Bella was, well is the only person I actually love. So when she broke up with me it killed me from the inside and out.

Maybe the anger I had from the break up is being lashed on her now. She doesn't deserve that. She doesn't deserve any of this bullshit I'm doing to her.

Matter of fact, I should go looking for her now and resolve things. I don't care if she never forgives me. All I'm really worried about is having her on my good side and for her to know how special she is to me. I don't want to feel this guilt anymore. I don't want to live my live with regret. I don't want to live my life without her period. Bella probably doesn't know this, but she is my life. Everything she does has the slightest effect on me. If it wasn't for Bella.... I don't even think I'd be living now.

I was weighing my options on whether I should go look for her or not. This battle between my heart and brain was hell, but my heart eventually won.

-Bella-

I was sitting on a bench in a local park. I just needed to get out and think. I needed to think about this whole situation, but the only thing I've been doing out here is crying. Maybe me crying is my ventment. You know what? Crying won't help me. Crying is never gonna change fact that I've been abused by Harry for nearly 3 months and crying won't help me from all the hell I have going on in my life.

As I wiped a falling tear I felt a cold liquid hit my skin. I looked up and saw that it was raining. Wow ! It's such a great moment to have rain. I guess that's my cue to leave then. I wiped my face one last time and walked towards my car.

"Bella!"

I turned around sharply to face a wet haired Harry. My skin had goosebumps and I was now shivering. "Don't you think you've done enough damage ?"

"I came here to say I'm sorry. For everything." He had a sincere look in his face. And for a moment I actually thought I saw the Harry I used to love, but then I realized that this isn't the Harry I used to love. This Harry is a manipulating piece of shit.

I shoved him." You really think I believe that bullshit?" I laughed in his face.

His expression looked as if he was crushed. Don't fall into thatas trap Isabella. "Bella, come on. I just had a thought and I realized how wrong I was. Bella, you might not know this, but I'm in love with you. I always have been. "

I was shocked but quickly recovered. "You're sick! You know that?! If you're gonna hit me, then go ahead and do it ! Hit me ! But don't say that type of stuff to soften up the moment."

Did he really think I believed that? He's smart, I can give him that. But not that smart.

"I'm serious. I lashed out on you because of anger. But me abusing you doesn't have anything to do with me being in love with you. I'm serious Isabella."

"Bye Harry." I turned to walk away but he grabbed my hand and skinned me around.

"Don't walk away from me while I'm talking to you ! " He said through clenched teeth.

His grip on my wrist were very painful. I could already see a bruise forming. "Harry... Just do us both a favor and let me go. Please." I pleaded.

He shook his head. "No. You're going to listen to me. And you're gonna listen now. "

I tried to get out of his grip but he only held me tighter. "Harry, you're only making this worse. Just let me go!" I yelled.

"Listen to me !" I felt a stinging pain go through my face. He slapped me. I touched my face and looked up. He looked like a monster. The rain, his eyes went from a bright emerald to a dark forest green, and his veins were visible through his skin. I was honestly scared.

"Harry, please. Let's not fight today." I really didn't want to fight. I was mentally and physically tired.

"All you had to do was listen to me! But no, you never shut the fuck up! " He punched me in my face.

"You're worthless! Thats why I cheated on you, because you're pathetic and you're a low life! I hope you die in your sleep. Maybe we'll have a less of a problem!" He then kicked my side.

I cried loudly from the hard blows and hurtful words. "You bastard!"

"What the hell Harry?!" I looked up to see Zayn rushing over towards us .

"Bella...." He took a look at me and leant down beside me. "Harry, go away! Now!" Zayn was shaking and his face had turned red.

"So now you wanna save this bitch? You see us beat the shit out her on a daily basis but now you want to be superman?" Harry smirked and kicked my side one last time before I saw black.

Thanxx for reading! I thought I'd try to make this long and I will update tomorrow!

I hope you guys liked it ! Comment, Vote,and Read pleaseeee!

I love you all !