To Be Continued

Update!

Book Two: Carved in Rock is now completed on my page, and we are cruising through Book Three: Forged in Fire!

🌊 ⛰ 🔥 🌪

Thank you all so much for taking this journey through Book One in Aelita; The Legend of The Akira series. Whether you're new or you've been here since the beginning I appreciate every one of you so much. Seeing something you've worked so hard on reach so many people is one of the coolest things in the world. I've loved reading all of your comments and messages, they're easily one of the highlights of my day every time. If you enjoyed it please share this story with others, vote, and comment on your favorite chapters. I would love to see us get to number one in the Avatar tag as well as others. (Seriously, I'd probably cry.)

The first chapter of Book Two: Carved In Rock is in the works. Be sure to follow my profile so you are notified when it goes live and join us to see what's next for the A-Team as they continue to learn and grow in the Earth Kingdom. In the meantime, if you're bored and still on lockdown like I feel free to give the story another read, I've recently gone back and did a final edit of the whole story and I feel like it's much stronger than it was when I started. (Shout out to those of you who were here when I was still writing in first-person POV and far choppier, oh how I've grown for the better.) I will come back and update this chapter as well when Book Two goes live, I promise it won't be long!

A special thank you to Autumn_Of_Gallifrey for designing my cover art, her work is beautiful. Also after multiple requests here is a full playlist with the artists for those who were curious. Hopefully, you discover some new songs to add to your repertoire, if you find a new jam be sure to let me know. Leave your final thoughts on the book below. (Favorite character, sweetest moment, favorite ship and why, saddest moment, favorite friendship, the best chapter, best fight scene, etc.) If you have any questions about the story, the Avatar universe, or even me drop those in the comments too so I can answer them for you here or in a Q&A. Can't wait to continue this crazy awesome journey with you all, again thank you so much!