[Chapter_One: The_Beginning]

<Eirik's POV>

"Eirik? Where are you?!" I heard my squad leader call out. I ran over with Raptor. "Here!" I shouted, waving at them. 

"There you are..Good, your still alive" Gates said. Giving us a thumbs up, which I returned. "Now, remind me why we're here" I said as I walked over. "The Militia found the Ark. And we can't let the IMC get their hands on it..Again" Gates responded. "Alright" I responded.

I turned around and embarked Raptor. "TRANSFERRING CONTROLS TO PILOT" Raptor said via the internal speakers. "So, where do you think it will be?" I asked. "I dunno, probably in the ruins of the nearby IMC base" Gates responded as she embarked her Ion.

"Lead the way" I said. Gates nodded and we started to make our way to the IMC base. It started to rain when we reached it. It was in ruin. "What the hell happened here?" I muttered. "I dunno. No-one does, but this is where the Ark was found by Jack a few years back" Gates responded.

We jumped down into the main area and landed. "So, what does the Ark look like?" I asked. "LIKE A WEIRD, BLUE BALL OF ELECTRICITY" Gates' Ion responded. "Okay?..I guess" I responded.

As we searched the area we had no luck. It's probably not here. Or maybe it's in a building. 

"Eirik. You check the building over there" Gates instructed. I nodded and disembarked and walked into a building. I walked over to a MRVN unit, which was pretty much dead. Or it looked like it was, it had moss on it and was BARELY active.

I then walked up some stairs and I found a wrist-device on the ground and I slipped it on. I used a trigger system and everything suddenly changed to a not ruined version of the building. "What the fuck?.." I muttered. I activated the trigger again and was  brought back to the present. "PILOT, I DETECTED A TIME-RENDERING FLUCTUATION IN YOUR EXACT LOCATION, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" He asked. "Yeah...Found this..Thing..When I activated it I was..Sent back in time..I guess" I responded. 

"Hmm...Come back outside. I have a idea" Gates said, I nodded and ran back outside.

"Embark Raptor, and use that thing, maybe the Arc will be there" She said. I nodded and jumped up. Raptor grabbed me out of the air and placed me in his chassis. 

"READY WHEN YOU ARE. PILOT" Raptor said. I used the trigger and we were sent to the 'past'

When we appeared I looked around and saw several hostile Legion-Class Titans. "What the..." I muttered before they turned at us. "Shit" I muttered. I quickly turned around and ran to a island-thing with large rings, which were spinning.

"PILOT, THE ARK IS IN THOSE RINGS" Raptor said as the Legions opened fire. "RUN!" Raptor said, I nodded and we ran towards the Ark. "WARNING! HULL DAMAGED DETECTED, SHIELDS OFFLINE" Raptor warned as the rings spun faster.

As we reached it I punched the casing and ripped it open. I then grabbed the Ark. "PILOT I-" Raptor started as the wrist-device I had reacted with the Ark and the Ark detonated. Or at least that's what it looked like. 

Due to the high-voltage my systems cut out.

<No-One's POV>

Suddenly, in a forest in Vale almost any electronic device near it picked up the signal and would glitch for a second. Eventually Team RWBY and JNPR were sent to investigate high-energy readings. Along with a sudden flash of light.

<Eirik's POV>

/ERROR! SYSTEM FAILURE!

/...

/REBOOTING. . .

Urrg...What..What happened?

I tried to sit up, before realising I AM sitting up. I'm in Raptor's chassis. He's on his back.