[8]

~✰✰✰~

~✰✰✰~

Back in the green room we all began to get ready for the group dance. My heart was beating quickly. I was so nervous for this dance. This whole week Abby has been telling us how important this dance was and it was making me freak out.

"Alright come on let's go." Abby yelled. We all followed her parting once we hit backstage. Taking a deep breath I sighed.

"You Alright?" Brady asked me quietly. I nodded. "Oh come on I know you better then that." I sighed.

"Okay fine. What if we mess up. Abby's whole career is banking on this dance." Brady lightly grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

"We are going to do great." He whispered softly into my hair. I nodded against him.

"Now coming to the stage is Thoughts and prayers from the Abby Lee dance company." I wished the girls good luck and waited for my cue.

I smiled widely when I came off the stage. We crushed it. All of us collapsed into a group hug.

Awards. I had a feeling drama would follow this.

"Our teen soloists we have in fourth place, we have Rich Girl." Gias face fell when she went up to collect her award. Some other dance got third and then the pressure was on. "I'm second place, The last Unicorn, Miss Hannah." I smiled as Hannah stood up. She looked over joyed. "And in first place we have PTSD from Brady!" I smiled even wider as Brady stood up.

"I won!" Brady exclaimed excitedly as he sat down next to me.

"I knew you would." I told him honestly. He smiled widely.

"Now moving on to our group awards." I gripped Brady's and Sarah's hands. "I'm third place, Revolting Children, interactive academy. In second place we have, Your feet from interactive academy." My grip grew tighter. We had to win. "And your highest scoring junior small group. Thoughts and Prayers." We all stood up huge smiles on our face as we took a bow.

In the dressing room I decided I didn't want to be any part of drama. I stayed quiet.

"Oh man the group was so clean and so good and we made a statement and Lilly you sold it. You did an outstanding job." We clapped for her. "Now the solos, what happened?"

"I'm sorry that I got 4th I know I can do better." Gia sighed. I was annoyed with her right now. The look on her face made me want to slap her. She had a little smug half smile. "And I just wanted to apologize because I didn't mean to tell you that I didn't like the solo, I didn't like the choreography. That's not what I said. My words were twisted and I'm so sorry that that happened. But I know now that next time I will come out on top." GiaNina cried.