[6]

~✰✰✰~"She just cut out my hair!" Lilly cried holding up a piece of her pretty platinum hair

~✰✰✰~
"She just cut out my hair!" Lilly cried holding up a piece of her pretty platinum hair. My jaw dropped.

"Oh my god." Shelby said her mouth even larger then mine.

"Why'd you do that?" Abby asked Stacey.

"Well I didn't do it on purpose." Stacey told Abby. Abby just said oh and I burst into a fit of laughter. Mae slapped my head shutting me up.

"Walk out." Stacey told Lilly.

"Hey I lost all my hair so." Abby said, trying to make Lilly feel better.

"Don't follow Lilly, unless you want to be sued." Was all Stacey said before shutting the door behind her.

"What is happening?" Ashley, Pressleys mom asked rhetorically.

"Well that was something." Chloe spoke out, breaking the awkward silence that had followed Stacy and Lily's disappearance. Abby then left to go find them.

"I feel so bad." I whispered to Shelby.

"Me too, I would hate if that was me."

✰✰✰

"Congratulations, on a big win, second week out, second win. I'm proud of all of you, but I'm not proud of all of your mothers and some things need to change. So actually I'm going to send you guys over to Miss Gianna, she's in studio B, okay go ahead and get warmed up." We all left the studio and headed into studio B.

"Well this is new." Shelby commented as we made our way. I could hear Abby yelling at all of them.

"Hey you guys can come back in." Joanne told us. We nodded and headed back into the room with our moms.

"It's time for the pyramid, at the bottom of the pyramid, Hannah. Now last week you did the right choreography at the wrong time.  You choked on stage. That doesn't happen to member of the Abby Lee dance company, understand?"

"Yes" Hannah said softly.

"Now next on the pyramid, Berkleigh." My heart dropped, I never wanted to be this low. Brady noticed my face drop and rubbed my shoulder. "You are not a baby, you are a 14 year old, act like it." I wanted to cry again. I tired not to but a tear managed to slip out.

"Yes Miss Abby." I said tightly.

"Okay next we have Ginina and Brady. Brady I thought at the end of the competition everyone would be talking about you, but they weren't. Now Gianina same thing, did you do anything wrong, no, were you spectacular, eh, not really. Next on the pyramid Sarah. There's certain elements of your dancing that you've been trained to do wrong, it's my job to fix them. Next, Shelby. You just didn't stand out, you did good in the group. Now we have Pressley, for someone who doesn't have very good feet and not the greatest flexibility, I thought you did an outstanding job." I smiled go Pressley. "Moving on, Savannah, now you might be wondering, why am I not at the stop of the pyramid. I won, I had the highest score. Yes you did, but your mother ruined your chances of being on top. And at the top of the pyramid we have Lilliana. Now why is Lilly at the top of the pyramid, she was second , but her facial expressions wowed everyone, you could have been shooting a film, or a movie and I know we are here to dance, but you have to have it all."