Chapter 1

"Agent 214 your mission if you choose to accept it is to protect boy band One Direction from the enemy agency," The robot that scan my card said, my mouth fell open; I was supposed to babysit five grown boys basically. I growled and punched the wall; I was capable of so much more. “You will meet them today at the mall where Simon will assign you to be their new nanny,” The report added. I rolled my eyes. A nanny seriously five grown guys needed a nanny?

I rolled my eyes and walked into my office, on my desk I found a file about the one direction boys. I grabbed it and headed home, constantly checking over my back for anybody following me. I slipped among the shadows and finally got home. I sighed as I got ready for my new job; I put on a pink button up shirt with blue skinny jeans. I pulled my brown hair back into a pony tail. Then I started off again staying more towards the shadows, I slipped into the mall and looked around wondering where they would be, I looked at my file, Niall Horan loves to eat food. It showed a picture of a blonde haired boy with blue eyes. So the food court would probably be the best place to look for them.

I made my way to the food court and sure enough there was Simon sitting with five boys that had discuses on. By discuses I mean they had their hoodies over their head and sunglasses on. I laughed at the way they looked and Simon waved me over.

Simon was actually one of the heads of my agency.

“Boys, this is your new nanny, Isabelle,” Simon smiled I rolled my eyes at the word nanny. “Nanny Isabelle” the curly haired one said. “Yes, yes, now what are your names?” I asked. “Niall,” The one with the green hoodie on said. I nodded. “Harry,” the curly haired one replied. “Louis,” The one with the toms said. “Liam,” the one with the blue hoodie said. “Zayn,” a quiet voice replied I looked at him, although I couldn’t see his face his beauty took me by surprise. I didn’t let my surprise show though. I just raised an eyebrow.

“Nanny Isabelle!” Harry yelled,

“What Harry?” I asked.

“Louis is pulling my hair,”

I rolled my eyes at their childness. “Are they like this all the time?” I asked Simon. Simon gave a smile and nodded.

“I have to leave now, boys… be easy on her, and it’s her first… uhm. Job,” Simon replied his words had a higher meaning. It was my first protection job.

“Don’t worry Uncle Simon,” Harry said with a smile as Simon walked off then he turned to me. “Hey I’m uh the real Liam Payne,” Harry said making fun of Liam. I smiled at him, “CHAT UP LINES CHALLENGE!” Louis yelled.

“How you doing,” Zayn said smirking at me, it was almost enough to make me melt. “Vas’ Happening” Liam chuckled. “That’s my words” Zayn pouted.

“Will you marry me?” Louis asked getting down on one knee. “Simple but effective,” I said smiling at him. “If you like food as much as I do we will get along just fine,” Niall smiled up from his food. “That’s your pick-up line?” I asked. Niall smiled. “Who wins?” Harry asked.

“Zayn,” I replied. “Yeah Buddy” Zayn laughed standing up and doing a victory dance.