Chapter 1017-1021

Chapter 1017: Making Friends

After seeing that rainbow-colored account, Zhao Fu instantly had a bad feeling. After all, only higher-beings could have accounts like that, while Zhao Fu was just a fake. He still had no idea why he had been given a Supreme level account.

However, if the other person was really a higher-being, Zhao Fu did not have the guts to play pretend anymore. He could not help but think about the power of the higher-being he had encountered in the outside world; it was not something he could contend against.

Facing the question from this account, Zhao Fu could only stare in confusion because he did not know what the Saint Realm was.

At that moment, the golden dragon rolled its eyes and said, "Zhao Fu, don't you know that? It's after you break through to Stage 9 and comprehend the Way of Saints. This person is very likely a higher-being, so you should stay away."

After hearing this, Zhao Fu understood. However, his Cultivation was only at Stage 7, so how could he talk about things beyond Stage 9?

Hearing that this person was most likely a higher-being, Zhao Fu instantly became wary and wondered if he had gone too far and attracted a real higher-being.

Zhao Fu did not dare to reply to that higher-being's message because higher-beings had terrifying abilities. Zhao Fu did not want to take a risk with no benefits.

At that moment, the other person sent over another message, "Relax, this Sovereign does not have any ill will towards you. I know that you're just a little cultivator."

"Ahaha..." Zhao Fu felt quite awkward. He had been worshipped by countless people in the Communication Region, but he had been seen through instantly by a higher-being.

He could sense that the higher-being really did not have any ill-intent, so Zhao Fu thought about it and decided to talk with this higher-being for a while. After all, this was someone who stood at the peak of the Heaven Awaken World, and if he could develop a connection with this person, even though it was a massive risk, there could be massive benefits.

"Senior, I'm indeed just a little cultivator," Zhao Fu answered respectfully.

The higher-being quickly replied, "Hahaha.. the things you said attracted our attention, but the true Dao is not something you would be able to talk about. However, the book of Dao that you recited from is quite advanced, so many people believed you.

"However, in our eyes, it's something that can be seen through easily. You're most likely from a new world, and what you recited from is a scripture from your world, right?"

After reading this, Zhao Fu felt quite startled; he had never thought that the other person would be able to tell this as well. He thought about it and replied, "Senior, you're right. However, how could you tell?"

The higher-being replied, "I'm quite familiar with this type of book, so I could naturally tell. I wanted to ask you for the full text of that scripture. If you have any requirements, I'll agree as long as they're appropriate."

Zhao Fu could not help but feel delighted; he could ask for things from a higher-being, which was a massive opportunity. After all, even ordinary things to someone who stood at the peak of the world would be incredibly important to Zhao Fu.

At that moment, Zhao Fu thought of a few things, but just as he was about to speak, he could not help but think of all of those quests to kill him, and he sank back into his thoughts.

Whether it was because of himself or because of Tuoba Qing, he would have to face the threat of higher-beings in the future. This made Zhao Fu feel quite unsafe, and it was something that had been bothering him for a while. After all, Great Qin did not have the strength to fight against a higher-being.