Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Nash

I rolled to other side and I felt Tiff's not there so I immediately stood up and wore a shirt. I opened the door and went straight to the kitchen thinking she would be there. I just shrugged, maybe she just bought something. While waiting for Tiff, I decided to go back to my apartment. I just left a note in the counter that says 'Text me when you see this. I'll come right over. I love you -Nash' and went out. Cam was watching tv and he we both just nodded at each other then I went straight to my room. I started packing my things for tomorrow and fixed my messy room. I'm finally going to see my family!! After an hour, I felt tired so I took a bath and went down to get something to eat. I was on my way to the fridge when my phone rang. I immediately dropped my phone with what I just heard.

"Bro!! What happened? You okay?" Cam asked, looking at me worriedly. I just shook my head and sat on the floor as I feel my eyes starting to water. My phone rang again but I just looked at it, I don't have the energy. Cam grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"WHAT?! Okay, we're on our way." Cam said and helped me stand up.

I'm standing in front of her door while holding the knob. I don't know if I can do this. I took a deep breath and started to twist the knob slowly. When I stepped inside of the room, that's when I caught their attention and they all looked at me with pity. I saw her lying down. She has a few scars but still, she looks like an angel. I sat down beside her bed and held her hand. As soon as I sat down, the machine started beeping loud and I saw the lines went straight.

Tiffany

Nash is having a nightmare. He's starting to get sweaty and I saw a tear fell from his eye.

"Babe!! Wake up." I said as I tap his arm. He opened his eyes and pulled me in a very tight hug. I hugged him back and kissed him.

"I thought I was going to lose you again. Worst dream ever!" He said without letting go of me and he started crying.

"No, you're not going to. We won't let that happen, aryt? I love you so much, Grier." His face lit up and he kissed me passionately.

----

We just landed and waiting for our friend to come pick us up. I'm so excited to see my family again!

"I'm stoked!!!" Nash exclaimed that caused me to giggle. He intertwined his fingers with mine and there were butterflies in my stomach again. I think they're not butterflies, they're dragons. He kissed my forehead and whispered something that I didn't understand. I saw my mom with Nash's mom and Skylynn. I think someone told them we're coming home. Luckily, our friend arrived and I immediately went inside the car because it won't be a surprise anymore if they see us.

"Hi Alex!!" I said without waiting for his answer and then turned to Nash. "Faster!! They might see us!" I shouted and Nash looked at me confused but still followed me.

"Why are you in such a hurry? And who might see us?" Nash said as he gets inside of the car. I told him that I saw his mom and my mom and that it wouldn't be a surprise anymore if they saw us.

"They know we're coming. What if we just stay in a hotel for a day or two so they'll think that us coming home, is just a rumor. What do you think?" He just nodded and told Alex, our friend, to just drop us to a hotel. We went out of the car and thanked him. Apparently, Nash already called the hotel and booked a room which is so much easier. As soon as we stepped inside the hotel, a lot of fangirls ran to Nash and I stepped aside and smiled. I know how much dedicated he is to his fans. I'm just here looking at him with his fans and how happy he is, and that made me smile. A girl ran to Nash and bumped all the other girls and hugged him. I can't get a good look on the girl but when she let go of Nash, she pulled him in and kissed him. Nash's eyes grew wide. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?! I was so pissed so I went into the crime scene and pulled Nash away from her. I wiped his lips and turned to face the girl. And as I saw her, I became furious. I slapped her so hard that made her cheek go red. Really, red. She cried but I don't care, I don't care either if this would be on the internet. Nobody kisses my boyfriend but me. Nash pulled me and we went inside of our room. As soon as he closed the door, I kissed him torridly. At first, he was shocked but kissed me back. He started kissing my neck that made me shiver. I don't know how we got into the room but who cares. He removed my shirt without breaking the kiss. His hands stared to roam my back and I felt him squeeze my butt. I pushed him in the bed and removed his shirt. I'm on top of him and kissed him again torridly. He unclasped my bra and next thing I know we were both naked and we did 'it'

Hi loves!! I'm so so so sorry for not updating. Hope you like this chapter!! Almost 2k reads oh my gosh, love u guys! Comment and vote xx