Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Tiffany

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE IN MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!!!" I just laughed at how Nash sounds. He's singing in the bathroom, probably shouting. I jut shaked my head while laughing and went in my bedroom. I started checking my things if I forgot to put something in my bag. Nash and I are going home to North Carolina!!! We're planning on surprising our families, we haven't seen them in a long time especially Nash. I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I tweeted "See u real soon, North Carolina!" then slid my phone inside my pocket. Nash went out of the bathroom and damn! He's so hot with his messy hair. I felt my cheeks heating up so I looked down and bit my lip. I grabbed my stuff and went to the bathroom as fast as I could so he won't notice me blushing.

---
Nash and I are on our way to Taylor's. All the guys will be there soooo it's like a mini reunion again. Nash's phone vibrated.

"Hey babe, can you read that message for me?" I just nodded my head and smiled.

"It's from taylor. He's asking where are we." I looked around and realized that we're already at Taylor's. I just locked his phone and gave it to him. Nash parked the car and we went out. He intertwined his fingers with mine that made my tummy go crazy. I really love this feeling that Nash gives me. As we enter the living room all the guys shouted "Ayyyyeee" and we all laughed. I hugged each one of them and sat down beside Nash. I rested my head on his shoulder while listening to the guys stories that I don't understand. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier.

"YESSSSS!!" I heard someone shouted that woke me up. Nash giggled and kissed my forehead. I hugged him and closed my eyes again just thinking happy thoughts.

"Babe, let's eat?" Nash asked and I just smiled then stood up. We walked hand in hand to the table and they all smiled at us playfully. I just laughed and sat down then started eating.

----

We just arrived in my apartment and I'm hella tired but I enjoyed a lot.

"Babe, I'll sleep here tonight." Nash said then went inside the bathroom near the kitchen. I went inside my room and used my own bathroom. A few minutes later and I'm done with my night rituals. Nash is already in bed but he's still awake. I lied down and hugged Nash.

"I love you, Tiff. You're the only person I've loved this much. I'm so thankful that God gave you to me. You're my everything babe and I love you so damn much." He gave me a peck on the lips and hugged me back. "I won't let anyone or anything ruin us again. Just trust me, that's all I'm asking. I love you." I was literally blushing the whole time and I was completely speechless. I kissed Nash and he kissed me back roughly. We kissed until we ran out of air. He kissed me again, this time it was a slow and passionate one that made my heart melt.

"I love you so much more Nash. I trust you, okay? I'm thankful as well. I love you, I love you, I love youuuu!" I said and gave him one last peck on the lips and drifted off to sleep.

---
HI GUYS!!! I'm so sorry for not updating. I've just been busy with some stuffs and I promise I will update during our christmas break. Omg guys we've reached 1k ++ reads! You guys are the best, sml xoxo

Comment and Vote guys!!! I need your feedbacks, tnx! (: