Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Nash, where are we going?" I said then pouted. I've been asking him where are we going since we got in the car.

"It's a surprise, Tiff!" He said then winked at me. I sighed because I know he won't say it to me no matter how hard I try. I remembered when we went on our first date as official couples. It was like the best day of my life. But suddenly I remembered the day I saw him making out with another girl.

Flashback

We just got off the plane. I'm so excited to see Nash. I told him that we won't be home 'til tomorrow because I wanted to surprise him. I went straight to their house and knocked on their door. Hayes opened it and he looked at me like he saw a ghost.

"Hey kiddo, is Nash home?" I said then hugged him. I felt him hugged back. I gave him a present I bought in New York.

"He's upstairs in his room. Thanks for the gift, Tiff" he said in a soft voice that almost sounded like a whisper and he started to sweat.

"Why are you so nervous? Did you do something?" He shooked his head aggressively. Okay, something's definitely going on. I just nod my head then went upstairs. As I make my way to Nash's room, I can hear soft moans. Maybe Nash is just watching movies or something. I opened the door and I gasped and covered my mouth. I can feel my eyes water. My bag fell but they didn't stop what they're doing. I ran down the stairs and went straight to their kitchen and grabbed a cold glass of water. I went back to Nash's room with Hayes behind me. So this is why he's so nervous huh. I threw the glass to them that made them wet and caused the glass to break.

"What the fu-- TIFF?!" Nash said with his mouth hanging wide open. My tears instantly fell. I covered my mouth then shooked my head aggressively. I looked at the girl with full of anger and disgust. I walked towards her and grabbed her hair and slapped the hell out of her. Hayes grabbed me by the waist and Nash did the same to that slut. I gave her a death glare and she freaked out.

"Get the fuck out of here, you slut!" I shouted and she immediately ran down and went out. I removed Hayes' hands on my waist then turned around but Nash grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Hayes, please leave us alone for a sec." I said and he just nodded. I pulled my wrist out of Nash's grip. I slapped him just like what I did to that slut but this time tears poured out of my eyes. It hurts so much. After slapping him continously, I felt tired so I stopped slapping him. He held both my hands.

"I'm so sorry, Tiff!" He said repeatedly. I looked at him with a blank expression then pulled both my hands. I pushed him as hard as I could.

"You disgust me." I looked at him with full of hatred, anger and disgust. I slapped him for the last time and went out of their house. Nash texted and called like a million times but I did not answer any of them.

End of Flashback

"We're here!" Nash said then clapped his hands that made me snapped out of my thoughts. I smiled at him and looked out the window and we're in the amusement park. OH MY GOSH! I haven't been here in a long time. I jumped out of the car with full of excitement. I ran to the ticket booth and Nash just laughed.

"Faster, Grier!!!" I said while clapping my hands. Nash bought tickets and we entered my dream land or as we call amusement park. I jumped out of excitement.

"I knew you'd like it here!" Nash said so I hugged him so tight.

"Are you kidding? I LOVE IT! I haven't been here since forever. Let's go!" I said then pulled his arm and started falling in line to different rides.

---

I'm laughing my ass off because of Nash. We rode the rollercoaster and he screamed louder than me. I can feel my eyes water because I'm laughing too hard. I haven't laughed like this in a long time and I missed this feeling.

"Okay, I'll stop laughing." I said then bit my lip so I could prevent myself from laughing. Nash intertwined his fingers with mine and I could feel the butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"Good, let's eat!" We walked hand by hand and sat down. Nash stood up and ordered our food. I checked my phone and I don't have any messages so I put it back in my pocket and Nash sat down. He handed me a cheeseburger, a frosty and a coke. We ate in silence but not the awkward one. After eating, we walked by the beach. Nash's fingers were still interwined with mine.

"Tiff, thank you for letting me to take you out on a date. This is one of the best days of my life" He said then kissed my hand.

"You're welcome, Nash. I had a great time too." I said then smiled at him sweetly. We were still walking when it started to rain. People started running but we still continued walking.

"I've always wanted to do this." Nash said then pulled me by the waist and his lips met mine. I put both my hands on the back of his neck and closed my eyes. I felt him smile in between kisses. I think my stomach has dragons in it. Only Nash can make me feel like this and it felt really good. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other then we continued walking hand by hand.