Problems

When I came trotting back into the camp for their "patrols" Shadow growled and asked why I left the camp last night I growled but not at him, at being growled at. I hate it, it makes me feel like I'm back at home.

I was not put on a patrol so I began padding toward the den looking for Stream. Where I found her and Shadow growling at each other. "She did nothing wrong, she's just new and feels uncomfortable sleeping with strange cats!" She was very angrey, her hackles were up, and her claws out. "I want her to leave if she is not going to fully join us." Shadow mumbled to himself but it was loud. I hissed and spun around at raced out of camp. What she didn't hear was Stream saying, "no you don't your just mad."

I raced past Cinders patrol and I just cept runing, all out I ran right to the place were Cinder and I met. I flew up the tree, after a while I heard Cinder padding up so slowly, not to shake down leaves I hid behind a patch of leaves. He padded into the clearing scenting the air. He began searching the trees. "River, why did you run?" He meowed while still looking around. I positioned my back legs for a leap I looked at him and leaped.

I landed perfectly almost nose to nose with him. His eyes went wide and I sat down, wrapping my tail around my paws. I told him about Shadow and I exchanging growls and how I over hearded his mother and father's squabbling Cinder sighed when I told him what his father said. But I had a plan I told him what to do but he hissed at me and paded away.

I sat alone looking at his paw prints with a claw mark and the end of each pad.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy I'm soooo glad you are reading my book, I know that its been a while since my last update but I hope you enjoy. I still need some characters pllz comment your cats name and info plzzz and thankyou.