Shadow

Shadow

My ears flicked toward the nursery, one of our queens, Misty, was kitting now. Misty was a pretty gray she-cat with soft green eyes. The kittens father was a rouge but died in a fight with another to save has expecting mate. We found Misty about two moons ago and she rarely left the nursery. She told me the father was named Fish, she told me he was black with a white ear, tail and paw.

After the SunSet hunting patrol came back, an exhausted looking medicine cat, Leaf, came padding out signaling that the kittens have made their arrival.
I made my way over to the nursery to see the new kits, Misty lay on her side panting with two wiggling scraps of fur at her side. One looked similar to how Misty described their father, jet black with one white paw, and the other was close to their mother, silvery light blue fur, she seemed to be the biggest, but when I looked closer it was all in the fur.
Misty raised her head and said with a soft voice, "this one is Sparrow,"tapping the black kittens head with her tail, "and the other is Ice."
"Get some rest at we will announce them in the morning."
She sighed and put her head on her paws. I trotted out and sat next to my angry mate, as we watched the final cats settle down for rest.

-----*************-----
OK how was that? If you see any mistakes don't forget to tell me so I can make this book better 😀