16

Lisa's pov

   "Chanyeol know it already we pranked him and he said he wants to meet me. After that, could we meet Jimin. Means you need to wait in the car for a while. Please Mark," I said giving my puppy eyes which he can't resist.

   "Fine," he said and sigh.

We hoped on the car and he drive to the park where Chanyeol is waiting.

I walked and saw him sitting at the bench. Somehow I feel nervous and its a bit akward knowing how he felt for me.

   "Hey," I said akwardly and he smiles getting wider.

   "Hey Lisa," he said and I sit besides him.

   "So what are we here for?" I asked and he laugh nervously.

   "I have something to say," he said and I smile telling him to continue.

   "I like you," he said and I froze. Mark is right.

   "I'm sorry," I said and he shook his head smiling sadly.

   "Its okay. I know you like him. But I just wanted to tell you that I'll be right by your side no matter what." He said and I smiles.

   "Thanks Chanyeol. You really are a good guy and I hope you find the right one. And it just not me," I said and we bid goodbye not wanting to longer the conversation.

   "Well, this is new," I said and smirk when see Rosé is talking to Mark. She is at the window while Mark still in the car. I approach him and Mark order me to get in.

   "We need to go first. Bye," He said and drove off.

   "Rude much," I mumble and luckily he didn't hear.

   "What does Rosé wants from you?" I asked and he shrug.

   "She want us to become friends." He said and I smile.

   "Thats great. She's a good girl Mark," I said but he didn't put any interest in it so we both were silent.

Skip...

   "Jimin, I know you just broke up with Rosé but I actually love you," I said practising my sentece on Mark.

Mark smiles approving my words when we hear a voice.

   "You love me?" Jimin said shocking.

   "Well Lisa, wanna know a bad news? He heard all of it," Mark whisper and I elbowed him which made he groan in pain.

   "I know that you punk," I whisper to him back.

   "Tell me Lisa. Do you really mean it what you just said?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

   "Why? What took you so long," he said start to cry. I hug him tight not wanting to let go.

   "I'm an idiot before Jimin. I didn't realize your feelings when we were highshoolers. Thanks to Mark, I gained my confidence." I said and he caress my cheeks.

   "Thanks Lisa. I never feel happy like this." He said and messed with my hair.

I smiles to him and so did he.

   "I never know you guys are so cheesy," Mark broke the silent and I glared at him.

   "Wanna get kick?" I asked and he shook his head quickly.

   "I left you guys alone. I'll wait outside Lisa," he said and walk away.

Mark's pov

   "Finally, she's happy," I mumble and sat at the bench until someone sit infront of me. I look up and I become annoyed.

   "What do you want?" I asked her and she lower her head.

   "I'm sorry. I'm sorry if I disturb you. I just want to get to know you better. I know I'm annoying and hardheaded, but thanks for the other days. I appreciated it and if you want, I will not disturb you anymore," she said and stand up started to walked away and I just smile.

   "Good. Now you know that you are annoying and hardheaded but, that's what I like about you," I said and she turn around facing me. I could see her blush.

   "Now that you now, how about you sit down," I said and she obeyed.

   "Lets start shall we," I continue and she nodded.

   "I'm Mark," I said and offer my hands.

   "I'm Rosé," she said and accept my hands.

We talked happily not noticing how two pair of eyes is watching us silently.

   "Glad she found someone who can make her happy," Jimin said and Lisa just nodded.

   "I'm happy too," She said and turned to Jimin.

   "Thank you for being here by my side Jimin," I said and kiss him which he returned it without hesitating.

The ends

_________________________________________

Sorry guys. I don't have any much idea now so I just end this books. But I maybe made another Lismin book since I love that ship so much but I also ship Lisa with everyone. Who can blame me when she is so shipable.