13

Lisa's pov

   "Thanks for helping me again Chan," I said to him as he hold me.

   "No problem." He said and grin.

   "Who are you actually?" I asked him as I remembered everyone is so shocked when see him.

He looks down and I don't want to push him so I just smile.

   "Its okay if you don't want to tell me." I said but he shook his head.

   "No, I want to but I'm afraid you'll mad at me because I lied," he said so I listen to him.

   "My name is Park Chanyeol." He said and look at me slowly but I still smile.

   "You're mad at me don't you?" He state but I just shrug.

   "Why would I? I'm pretty sure you have a reason to keep your identity from me. Perhaps because you're famous," I said and he let out a relieve sigh.

   "True. Infact a lot of girl want to befriends with me because of my popularity and money." He said with a sad smile.

   "I understand you. There is a lot of fake people around us but we can't just describe them. Some of them still has a good heart." I explain and he nodded.

   "Can I asked you a question?" He asked me so I nodded.

   "Do you hate people when lying?" He asked me and I stayed silent for a second before answered.

   "Depends. If we revealed some secret we kept, it probably gonna change everything but if we keep it in ourselves too, it still have an impact." I said and he look at me in awe.

   "You really are special Lisa," he said staring at me right into my eyes so I blush.

   "Hey, its almost 6, you said you have a schedule. Be carefull," I said as I look at my watch and walk from him.

   "You didn't wear a watch Lisa. And its still 4.30 ," Chanyeol mumble and sigh.

▪︎

Jimin's pov

   "Can we talk Rosé," I called her and she nodded. She's wear my shirt and its big enough that she didn't wear a pants. She sit on my lap and lean on me.

   "What is it?" She asked me and I didn't have the gut to tell her my true intentions since we're already engaged.

   "Thanks for always been by my side," I said and smile at her and she smiles back.

   "Always," she replied and I kiss her. Its not take too long when the kiss turn into a hot make out session but I feel really guilty for her because my mind in on another girl.

   "Good morning," I said to her as she woke up from sleep.

   "Morning," she replied and kiss my cheeks.

   "No good morning kiss for me?" She asked and pouted and I kiss her lips. And there goes again. But I make a mistakes that I shouldn't do. I moan Lisa's name which make her shock.

She stop from doing what she's doing and look at me hurt.

   "You don't love me anymore do you?" She asked me and started to cry.

   "I love you Chaeng," I said but she shush me.

   "Don't lie to me Park Jimin. If you love me, why would you moan Lisa's name. You just using me all this time right?" She yell and I can't say anything. She's right about Lisa. I do loves her and its getting stronger day by days even I have Rosé.

   "You don't have to answer me. Let's break this engagement," she said and wear her clothes back. I only stares at her.

   "I hope you can find your own happiness," ahe said before leaving me.

I rub my face and groan.

   "I'm sorry Rosé but I can't continue our relationship when I have my eyes on someone else. Forgive me," I mumble and stand up from my bed and wash.

_________________________________________

This chapter is pretty short cause I don't have any idea left. Jimin and Rosé finally break up and I pretty cringed when write about Jimin and Rosé make out. Luckily, I didn't detailed it one by one.