10

Lisa's pov

"Lisa, I'm sorry," Jennie said and I look at her confused.

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong," I said and smile widely but she didn't smile.

"I can't lied to you anymore. Its hurt," she said and I become more confused.

"What did you do?" I asked her again and she sigh.

"You probably gonna hate me after this," she said and I asked her to continue.

"Do you remember when you and Eunwoo have a big fight and almost break up before?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'm the one who behind it," she said and lower her head.

"Wha- why?" I asked her speechless.

"I want you to end up with Jimin not Eunwoo. And luckily Tzuyu came," she said and a tears form in my eyes but I control it.

"You know I love him right?" I asked and she nodded slowly.

"I don't know what to say Jennie," I said dissappointed.

"Why does you do this?" I asked her.

"Because I want my friends to be happy okay." She replied but I still mad at her.

"You want your friends to be happy right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Isn't Rosé is one of your friends? What about her?" I asked and she stayed silent for a while.

"Tzuyu make Eunwoo happier than you. Why does you still stick with him when he always with Tzuyu back then?" She said to me and I'm becoming more mad at her but at the same time dissappointed.

"I know they are happier. Are you done," I asked and looks like she just realize what were she saying.

"Omo Lisa, I didn't mean that. Sorry," she apologizes quickly.

"Keep it. I didn't deserve your apologies after what you done to me, Jimin and Rosé. I'm the one who want them to be happy. And can you please stop comparing me with Tzuyu. Its hurt when people always said good things about her while I'm far from good. I'm a human Jennie. I'm not perfect," I said and my tears flow. I ignore my tears and continue.

"I know you want the best for me but do you know what I felt. All this time you asked me to do this and that and I didn't even complain because I know you'll happy if I do it even I hate it. But I decide to keep silent because I don't want to hurt you but you cross the line Jennie. You have no right to make a decision for me after this." I said and she look at me slowly.

"But Lisa, we're friends," she said slowly because guilty buils inside her but I chuckle at her.

"Friends? Does friends treat each other like this. You know what? I'll leave you alone. Think about it and don't worry, I'll pay for the bill." I said and walk away.

I stop at the park and sat at the swing. My tears start to flow again when I thought about what just happens. I really didn't expect her to do that. Suddenly, my phone rang so I quickly wipe my tears and pick up the unknown number.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked but no one answer so I asked again.

Chanyeol's pov

I stares at her number for a while now and didn't notice that Baekhyun is behind me ready to tease me.

"Oh seems like you got yourself a girl number," he said loudly and within a second, the whole members gather around me.

"Call her Chanyeol," Suho said and I shook my head quickly.

"I bet she's one of the crazy fangirl out there," Kai said but I deny it.

"No she's different. She didn't even now who I am," I said and remember her face again which made me smile. My sense came back when a girl voice could be heard.

"Hello, who is this," she asked and I look at Sehun who is holding my phone while the other members laughing like a maniac except Kyungsoo.

Sehun past me my phone and then her sweet voice could be hear again.

"Hello, is anyone there?" She asked.

"Yes hello," I said and smile

"May I know who is this?" She asked me and I thought for a second. I can't say my names.

"This is the guy you met the other day. I'm the one who help you from the drunk guy," I said and blush a little remembering that she hug me. I glare at the other members when they look at me with a teasing eyes.

"Ah, I remembered you. So can we meet? I'll treat you dinner as thank you," she said and I just agreed because I could see her again.

"How about we eat Thai food?" I suggest and surprisingly she agreed quickly.

"See you later then," I said and we both hang up.

"Looks like someone got a date tonight," they said teasing me and I just rolled my eyes.

"Buy me some food," Chen said and all of them request so I just agreed.

"I can't wait for tonight." I mumble

_________________________________________

Guys, I'm sorry for this chapter. The original is gone and I don't know what to do so I write a new one. The next chapter will have Jimin and Rosé. They will meet and...

No spoiler