Demi and Joe

(Joe and Demi's House in Texas)

Demi's POV

FINALLY!!!!!!!! In our new home!!!!! Me and Joe have been waiting for this moment we have been stuck in LA with the girls during this whole quarantine, we weren't able to leave LA to see the house being finished up but now after moving everything out of our house and bringing it here after disinfecting everything making sure everything is safe for me, the girls and Joe and our baby boy on the way. Once we got settled in the house me and Joe have been trying to keep the girls entertained.

End of Demi's POV

Demi is laying in bed until she feels something pushing onto her, she opens her eyes and sees Hope playing with her hair. She turns over and puts her hand on Hope.

"Hope Alaia Jonas what are you doing up so early?" Demi says sitting up Hope stands up on the moves onto Demi.

"Yes my beautiful baby,"  Demi holds her kisses her forehead she grabs her phone and puts it on Baby Shark for Hope.

"Hi Mama!!" Faith comes running into the room and jumps on the bed and Joe follows behind.

"Hi baby girl why you up so early," Demi looks at Joe confused wondering why everyone is up early.

"I woke up first and Faith followed me to the gym so she worked out with me," Joe takes off his shirt and heads towards the bathroom turning on the shower. Demi moves to get out the bed.

"Mama I want pancakes," Faith moves over to her putting her arms around her neck.

"Yes baby you can have pancakes but you missy need a bath after you eat breakfast so let's go downstairs and start you can be mommy's helper okay?"  Demi gets out of bed and picks up Hope and takes Faith's hand walks out of the room and heads downstairs and walk into the kitchen Demi puts Hope down and starts to take out some ingredients. After,an 1 hour Demi was done cooking and helping Faith do the last finishing touches.

 After,an 1 hour Demi was done cooking and helping Faith do the last finishing touches

"All done," Faith said putting the last apple Demi cut in a bowl. Demi leans down a little and kisses Faith.

"Thank you baby," Demi helps Faith wash her hands and hers too she picks up Hope and puts her in her high chair taking off her onesie. Joe comes downstairs. He walks into the kitchen and wraps his arms around Demi rubbing her belly.

"Smells good who cooked this," Joe kisses Demi's head, she smiles.

"Mama and me!!!! I was her assistant," Faith said tackling Joe's legs laughing.

"Well you are becoming a big girl," Joe picks her up and takes her to the table and sits her down. After eating Demi gives the girls a bath and she gets them dressed. Batman and Cinderella and their other dogs run up to Demi.

"Hi my babies," Demi says kneeling down and they kiss her all over her face. Demi then puts them down Joe walks into the room.

"I wanna take you girls somewhere I found that you'll love," Demi looks at him she doesn't want to girls around people but the governor of Texas did lift the stay at home order last week and it'll be good for the girls to see Texas since this is their first time being outside of the house in after they moved.

"Sounds like a fun family day," Demi takes out some outfits for Faith and Hope and herself. Demi gets dressed and dressed the girls,once everyone is ready they walk out the house and get into the car. After an hour Joe pulls up to a beautiful field of blue bonnets.

"Wake up baby," Demi taps Faith's leg waking her up, Faith rubs her eyes looks at the window

"Wow pretty flowers," Faith gasps in awe looking out the window. Joe gets out the car let's Demi out and unbuckles Faith out of her car seat. Demi does to same with Hope who is still sleeping holding her. Faith starts running towards to the field.

"Be careful my love," Demi shouts out to Faith, Hope starts to wake up and Demi puts her down she looks at the flowers.

"Where did you find this place?" Demi says looking at Joe amazed that he was able to find a huge blue bonnet field.

"I did some research and asked around one of the builders of house told me how this field isn't far from our house just an hour away," Joe replies wrapping his arms around her pulling her against him watching Faith and Hope play in the field. Demi leans back against him.

"You really out did yourself Joe this is beautiful,".