E-News

Demi Jonas made her first appearance at Teen Vogue Summit few months after having her second child Hope Alaia Jonas who is now 7 months

Demi Jonas made her first appearance at Teen Vogue Summit few months after having her second child Hope Alaia Jonas who is now 7 months. Demi talked about her health and that she is not in a rush to get her body back after having baby 2, Demi also talked about she's not going to rush into coming out with music and that she has learned to take a break and when she is ready she will let fans know. Demi also talks about her marriage to Joe Jonas, her friendship with Selena Jonas and just loving your  self is always enough.

"I have learned that marriage take to people to make it right it can also make it wrong but if both of you are putting in the work then you know you have strong relationship"

Demi also talked about her friendship with Selena and how when she listened to Selena's new song LYTLM and she felted all the emotion behind it.

"When I first heard it was she over at my house and we were shopping for baby clothes her and she told me 'look I have this song I wanna come out with that tells my side of the story and I want you to be honest with me' and I looked at her and I told her I'm always going to be honest with you and she played it and I cried so much cause I think we all can relate to giving our all in a relationship and we end up loosing ourselves in the process"