Joe and Demi

Over the past few weeks Joe has been spending more time home with Demi, Faith and Hope and now with a new baby coming on broad it's starting to become heck-it at the Jonas Household

Over the past few weeks Joe has been spending more time home with Demi, Faith and Hope and now with a new baby coming on broad it's starting to become heck-it at the Jonas Household. With Demi being pregnant and also performing at the Grammys and SuperBowl Joe has become more cautious around Demi and it's now becoming overwhelming to say the least.

Demi's POV

These last few weeks have been nothing but crazy and a little bit stressful, everyday around 1pm I'm being practicing my national anthem performance and Grammys and everyday has been getting amazing but it's really killing me that Joe is becoming protective, nothing is wrong with that but just need him to chill out.

End of Demi's POV

After Demi finishes mediating she's still sitting on the floor, until she hears screaming and laughing and bedroom door opens Faith and Hope run in and Joe follows suit. They both huddle onto Demi trying to hide from Joe.

"Ahhh!! I'm going to get you!!!" Joe says laughing he's able to grab Faith picks her up and tickles her. Faith is laughing trying to push Joe away.

"You two enjoy playing with daddy," Demi replies hugging Hope, sitting in her lap.

"Yeah Mama," Faith laughs hugging Joe.

"You enjoyed your meditation," Joe says sitting on the bed.

"Yeah you know my parents are doing their wedding vows renewal in Texas," Demi replies fixing Hope's hair.

"Yeah it's going to be fun Faith and Hope get to see their other cousins," Joe says laying back on the bed.

"Well it's going to be fun hey baby girl can you take your sister and go play in your play room mama needs to talk to Daddy," Demi makes Hope stand up and Faith gets off the bed and walk out of the room. Demi gets up and gets on the bed.

"I need to talk to you about something........," Demi looks at Joe.

"I think we should move.... or build ourselves a bigger house," Demi says worried about his reaction.

"Why do you want to move we still have room here in this house," Joe replies sitting up and he looks at her worried.

"Well I feel like we've been in LA all our lives I feel like we should maybe step back to live privately like the media is everywhere in this town and I don't want the girls to be scarred all the time every single time we go out and people are taking pictures and on top of that I'm having another baby and I don't want that stress I really don't," Demi says trying not to get emotional.

"I understand baby I get it I guess we've been in a LA for two long so where do you want to move too," Joe pulls her close to him, wrapping his arms around her.

"I just want our family to be safe and with Hope and Faith and just....... God I don't want anyone to hurt my babies that is my biggest fear Joe....." Demi cries on his chest.

"Hey...... I'll start looking around and see if I can find a place that private just for us," Joe rubs her back and kisses her head.

"Okay....... I trust you......" Demi says lifting her head up and looking at him. Joe kisses her and she kisses him back.