PDG *Chapter Ten*

• Dedicated to Jenn

This upload should be about two pages. I know.. short, but I'm going to start doing shorter uploads so I get more parts, to make it more of book.

I was reading this story today and it totally made me angry, first off... It didn't have a storyline, then secondly it only has 8 parts! And the end was terrible!

So I've made it my goal to try to get better at writing mine so I don't end up without a plot or a decent amount of parts.

Comment, vote, and fan! :D

Chapter Ten

"What?"

"Please let me in?"

"No, I have a feeling that if you're begging you did something showing off your asshole-y-ness."

My eyes squeeze together before opening and I pull Jay's blanket closer to my body, shivering because the tears that were streaming down my face are now on the verge of being frozen.

"Please, Jay. We're friends, let me talk to her."

"No, just go away Will."

"Fine.  I'll see you around, don't forget to feed Fred."

The door closes and I pull the blanket over my head.  "Abbey, what's wrong?" Janella asks her voice full of concern.  I try to talk but I just start crying again.

I pull back the blanket and Jay crawls into her bed with me, we lay there for a while before she pulls me into a tight, reassuring hug.

"Whatever it was, it's gotten you pretty upset, do you want me to call mom to take you home?"

I shake my head yes and Jay disappears out into the hallway.  Then I pull back the blanket all the way and slide down to the concrete floor.  Moping over to my bag and pulling out an old tank top and pair of jeans, then I grab a plaid shirt and my deodorant. 

Janella walks back into the room while I'm slipping the plaid shirt over my tank top.  "They'll be here in an hour and a half." She gives me a sad look.  "Are you sure you don't want to try to talk about it?"

I take a deep breath, "if I try I'll end up crying."

"If you start crying, we'll calm you down then you can try again." She places an arm around my shoulders and smiles lightly.  I allow the corners of my mouth to rise in acceptance.

"I'll try."  I rub my hands over my eyes and yawn.  "Yesterday, after you left, for your date with-"

"Ian." She gushes.  Making me attempt to laugh.

"Well when you left, I took a shower, right."  She shakes her head, following my story.  "Well I'll leave out the details of me using your shampoo, but I got dressed and was really happy.  I even skipped the steps like i-"

"You've always done that, I absolutely hate it."