PDG *Chapter Eight*

• Dedicated to Jenn

So I got a comment yesterday from a new reader telling me to upload.  This took longer to write then I thought it would but I'm happy to say, it's not bad... just a bit boring.  But there's a lot of information in here you need to know! :D

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment, vote, and fan! :D

<3

Chapter Eight

"Abbs wake up."

"Mmh..." I moan, pulling the sheets closer against my small frame.

"Abbey, c'mon please wake up?"

I open my eyes to be met with Ant.  I blink then have a spaz, trying to find Les.  "where's-"

"class." He mumbles.  I frown and lay my head back down on Les' sweet smelling pillow.  "I just wanted to make sure you knew." He smiles and sits down next to me.

"so what are you doing today Ant?"

"I have to go shopping, it's my dad's birthday next weekend and I have to buy him something."

I smile fakely and he laughs.  "sorry." I mumble.

"it's alright." He stands and pulls a sweatshirt from his bed.  "hey, do you want to come with me? Maybe we can get to know each other?"

"I'm with Les."

"I know." He says as-a-matter-of-factly.  Making me laugh a little. 

"of course you do.  Are you against Les and I hurting Blake too?"

"hell no! that girl's a bitch." He laughs then sits again; I swing my legs over the side of the bed and look at Ant, trying to seem interested.  "did you know that the last guy your sister dated cheated on her with Blake?"

"mike?" I ask, astonished.

"how do you know about him?" he asks, looking at his hands.

"Jay told me yesterday." I frown, "what a jackass."

"no, really?" Ant laughs.  "so wanna come with me?"

"what time is Les' class over?" I ask, pushing the blanket from the bed off my body.

"two, It's only ten, you can come with me."

"fine" I smile and Ant laughs. 

"c'mon." he pulls me towards the door, not even giving me enough time to grab my phone or wallet.

*         *           *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *             *