PDG *Chapter Four*

• Dedicated to Jenn

The picture is of Anthony or Ant, Janella-Abbey's sister's boyfriend, or Les' Roomie

So here's a pretty long upload! Hope you guys like it! And I hope people would START COMMENTING SO I COULD KNOW YOU'RE READING MY STORY! Gosh!

Comment

Vote

Fan

♫ ♬ ♪♫ ♬ ♪♫ ♬ ♪♫ ♬ ♪♫ ♬ ♪♫ ♬ ♪♫ ♬ ♪

Chapter Four

"Ugh, turn off the light..." Les complains from beside me. I turn to face him and he kisses my nose caringly.

"The light isn't on Les."

"Then shut the blinds."

"There are no blinds." I say closing my eyes.

"Must-shield-light-from-girl!" he says hoarsely as he flips me and sits on top of me.

"Les! What are you doing?!"

"The light goblins are going to get you!!"

I giggle and he kisses my cheek. "Stop it you dummy!"

He squirms a bit and wiggles his but that's on top of my arms. I giggle and try to kick him.

"Get off me!"

"Hmm, I don't think so. I like this position."

"Well I don't." I mumble.

"Huh?! You don't?!" he asks, laying on top of me now. I look up into his amazing blue eyes and smile as he hums some old song. "I take it back."

"What?"

"I like this position better." He kisses me lightly and my stomach does thousands of flips. "It's nicer."

"I think I like it bett-"

"What the hell, Les. Is that- Abigail Dawn Hamilton! You come over here right now!" Janella bellows from the door.

"Get off me." I mutter, Les frowns and slides off me. I push him off more and make my way to Jay, really fast may I add. "Yeah?"

Janella doesn't respond, she just points to Les and frowns, "out!"

"And you think you're friends with a girl!" Les mutters, collecting his things. He runs past me out the door.

"See you later Les!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..."

"I'll call you!" I yell down the hall. "I really w-"

"What the hell was that, Abigail?"

"Um, I was sleeping and-"

"He was on top of you! What am I supposed to tell mom?"

"I don't care about mom, I care about les."

"Les is dating Blake!" Jay says closing and locking the door. I start to make Blake's bed and Jay grabs a pillow out of my hand. She throws it across the room and I yell. "Les is dating BLAKE! MY ROOMATE?"

"I know!"

"You know?! YOU KNOW!? God Abbs, you've dug yourself so deep I can't even help you."

"Why does it matter so much?"

"It shouldn't matter! He's cheating on Blake with... you!" she points at me then pulls her hair. "I can't keep this from her!"

"Then don't! Go ahead! Lester was mine first!"

"What do you mean?!"

"I was with him before he even met Blake!"

"What do you mean?"