fifth.

It has been 2 weeks since Remus and Lyra have been meeting up in the library almost every day after class to study Alchemy. Today, particularly, Remus had asked if the other boys could sit with them while they study, and obviously the Hufflepuff girl didn't refuse, but with the condition they would be quiet and don't interrupt the lesson.

"So the Omunculus spell is responsible for giving life to the small details?" Lupin asked her while reviewing his notes.

"Yeah, you can say that. It's actually a really complicated spell, but if you focus and manage to get every single detail right then you're all set." She waited until he finished writing and when his eyes met hers, she said "I think that's it. If you have any doubts you can call me any time, ok?"

"Of course, I can't thank you enough for this, really!" He said while the short girl collect her books and turned to his friends.

"Well marauders, it was my pleasure working with you."

"It really was, milady." Sirius said with a charming smile upon his face receving a growl from Moony, wich caused him to smirk.

"Yeah Lyra, it has been good. Specially to my good friend over here." James said pulling Remus into an awkward hug, although he hated it, she thought it was cute and just laughed at the scene before walking away and waving to the four Gryffindor boys.

"Guys that's it, we have all we need." Remus said looking at all the notes he had.

"Then let's get back to our room, I get my Hogwart's sketches, we put some abracadabra on it and get our map done!" Sirius said jumping off the ground and standing up.

"Let's do this!" Peter said doing the same thing and the four boys headed back to their common room running and laughing.

.

Lyra found her friends in the courtyard and as she approached Lee was already screaming at her.

"Oh my god, FINALLY! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, LYRA?"

"Why are you always screaming at me every time I see you?"

"Cause you get me in my nerves. But I love you." Lee said pulling her into a hug and she just laughed.

"Ok it's beautiful, but stop it. Tell her, Lee." Alice said with a suggestive look.

"Tell me what? Guys, what's happening?" Lyra asked cautiously to her friends as she saw their wicked expressions.

"We're having a little gathering tonight at our common room! Just us!"Lee told her.

"Oh YES!"

"Wait there's more!" Ted said standing up "We were waiting for you so we could go together to the herbology greenhouse, and you know, get some... herbs, if you know what I mean." He said giving her a wink and getting a smirk as response.

"Oh I see. Then get your asses over here and let's go." Lyra said looking at Alice and Frank who were still sitting on the ground.

Once they all stood together, they went down to the herbology class. They had luck to be in Hufflepuff, cause it gave them privilege to grow whatever seeds they like in that greenhouse, anytime they want.

.

The Hufflepuff common room was quite large. The five friends, one of them being a Gryffindor intruder, were spread among the room. Frank sat in the corner while Alice had her head on his lap and her body lay down on the rest of the couch. The armchair in the left, had Ted lay all over it. And at the other armchair, there was Lyra sat with her legs spread. And to finish, Lee was laying on the ground making "snow angels" over some magical sunflowers, which she had conjured earlier, that formed a cloud underneath her.