Epilogue, Part 4: Flowers on The Dome {Part 1}

It was finally where we are in the present day status, this took awhile since we were watching everyone's life after the horror story of saving one person from their ex and the person who took his body. That's right, I'm referring to Snatcher being taken by Vanessa and Moon Jumper, we should all know this since I wrote about it, but now isn't the time to be breaking the forth wall... and I already wrote seventy two words to break said wall. Great start- ANYWAY!

We were finally caught up to the here and now on Earth that homes Mafia Town, The Desert that is wide and far, only, some of it isn't really sand anymore, it's dry earth that begs for water and the other half is sand as far as the eye could see, but both still connected and together, they still house the most unbearable heatwaves possible. It's a wonder how anyone can survive out here. I say, "out here" because this is where we are right now. Snatcher was floating above the sands, following Hat Kid, Bow Kid, Mustache Girl, and Chalet. Why were they out in the desert? It started with Chalet checking out the library and finding a book about lost artifacts in the desert.

She spoke of lost treasures and artifacts which quickly gained Mu's attention for adventure. At first, Hat Kid and Bow Kid weren't a hundred percent sure about it, but they are curious about the desert and it'll be fun to spend time with their favorite teacher. Snatcher? He was begged into it, but he kept saying that he still has important manners to attend to like meeting the leader of the mermaids, rebuilding some of the buildings by the Time Portal to Hat Kid and Bow Kid's home that were destroyed long before Vanessa, setting up Mu's schooling which made Mu beg him to join them, and checking the treasury that Vanessa had hidden from everyone, but told him. Thank goodness for that.

But all three kids begged him until Chalet said, "You know you're just going to keep hearing them beg until you finally give him, and believe me, girls begging can get LOUD." Snatcher believes the girls were working together to beg him into submission because right on cue, they started getting louder. He had his hands over his metaphoric ears because he doesn't have any in his ghostly form. He groaned and submitted into their begging making them cheer while Chalet grinning. He had told Conductor and Grooves that he'll be taking the girls for a week or so before he set off with the girls, Chalet had packed everything needed for the adventure, Hat Kid had a map drawn out by Mafia Boss, Bow Kid had some advice on where to "avoid" while in the desert, and Mu had been making bombs with Timmy and a man named Thor. They helped her learn the basics before she got a handle on what to do, so now she's a bomb expert- kinda.

"Are we there yet?" Mu asked Chalet who seemed to be having no problem with being in the heat. "Almost! Come on guys!" Chalet's honey filled voice called out. If no one realized until now then they probably do now, Chalet had a hint of a southern accent, but it only slips out once or twice. "Kid, I don't think we're there yet. You've said this four times now," Snatcher said, trying to keep Mu, Hat Kid, and Bow Kid protected from the sun, but was burning quickly because he's mostly black and purple. This was strange even for him. He's a ghost and yet he's SWEATING! "I know we're almost there!" Chalet cheered, and thankfully she was right this time. They walked over a hill of sand and found a village. Hat Kid and Bow Kid smiled before they ran off towards the village with Chalet barely keeping up. Snatcher picked up Mu and flew after them.

When he and Mu made it to the village, it was nothing but a ghost town. "Wasn't there suppose to be some Nomads still living here?" Mu asked Bow Kid who nodded a yes. Hat Kid ran over to the fountain in the center that had water. Hat Kid looked at the water and noticed some coins at the bottom of the fountain. Snatcher shook off the sweat that was leaking off of him and ended up getting his fur messed up. "I though the girls were kidding when they said you have fur," Chalet noted as Snatcher grumbled. Hat Kid reached a hand in the fountain and pulled out a copper coin which set off an alarm making them all tense up and be ready for anything. Hat Kid jumped back, still holding the copper coin.