Nearly a Year Later

Boy, oh boy. It's almost been a year since I started and ended this. It felt rushed, but it was fun to write oddly enough. What was weird is that I might've added some references to some easter eggs from the game A Hat in Time itself. Not just the scrapped characters and levels, but to a few unbeknownst things like that Moleman cipher in the attic in the back of the dresser that's next to the lift.

What it says is, "Two stars, a black hole, gateway of light, the forgotten temple, a message of hands, pillars of fire, the souls of his people, raining sun, the truth between two travellers of time, a peaceful garden, the promise of a hat" and I didn't know this until literally now on 1/27/2021.

I didn't mean to, I just wanted to have a bit more to the story. If you read the whole thing instead of skipping parts or dropping the book halfway or something, please read it again. I already know what I did without knowing and I feel somewhat dumb and yet proud?

The two stars in this case would be the flowers that is worshipped as said in the epilogue, a black hole, gateway of light, that is, in my case for this story, the black hole of using the first flower, and gateway of light being the new home Hat Kid's ancestors found ages ago. The forgotten temple, in the dessert. A message of hands, be it the mermaids or the nine eyed beast which I will show one day once I find out how to properly draw all six hands and the four paws it walks upon. Pillars of fire, Snatcher burning the forest I believe, I guess?? Souls of his people, again, Snatcher and the dwellers.

Raining sun, who knows, it might be the sun being able to be seen once the snowy spell is lifted. Truth between the travellers of time, Hat Kid and Bow Kid, that one is a no brainer. Peaceful garden, once Subcon is brought back to it's former beauty I believe. And the promise of the hat, the hat that belonged to Hat Kid's greatest grand uncle and greatest grandmother and that was passed down to each member of the family.

Again, I did not plan this message or anything, but look at this, I can't help but wonder if a part of me figured out what to expect without me even knowing. Who knows. I'll send a link to the video that made me realize this message and a few more pieces or something.

I hope you enjoyed Quest to Save a Purple Noodle. Bye bye!