Chapter 30 A Loose Banshee

"Elder!" Someone called, he runs toward them with his friend. "Is something the matter, Azel?" Elder asked them. Finley appeared between them. "How long are we gonna have to believe that Finley isn't missing or dead? It's been one year ever since he went missing!" Miriam said. "That's right, Elder. It's been a year since he went missing. How long are we gonna wait for his return?" Bork asked. "Miriam? Bork? Azel? Everyone....," Finley said. "He's not missing, my children. He was here, beside the Symilton," Elder said. "What? Is it true?" Azel yelled in surprise, he walked toward Amy. "Er, well...Finley isn't missing, he was captured by Dakurona. And now here he is, free and stood beside me--" before Amy could finish, a spirit in the form of elder woman appears behind them with a scream. "Banshee!!" Cheyenne screamed. Amy screams in shock while Fyre cast Banish spell through her hands. "What was that? How did a Banshee enter this village?" Len asked. "I don't know!" Husky yelled on her face. The banshee screamed and vanished away. "Pheww, that was close. Who did that?" Cheyenne asked. "That wasn't me!" Amy said on his face. "Fyre," Platinum replied shortly. Amy looked at Fyre behind her and he appears with a grin. "Fancy, isn't it? I learned the exorcism lesson by myself in secret when the king didn't notice me," Fyre replied. Everyone gaped widely. "How can a demon like you exorcise your own kind? Unbelievable. You're different than the others for a demon," Devil said. "That banshee presence mean....," Len said. "This place is located near the cursed forest. The haunted forest where no light reached the forest. People called that place the Nightmare Mist," Husky said in horror tone in front of Amy's face. Len went terrified and hid behind her. Oddly, Amy doesn't feel any fear when she heard Husky's word. "Don't worry, we can get past it," Amy said. "We can do it, let's go. Sorry guys," Amy said toward Bork and Miriam. "Please be safe! Take care of Finley!" Miriam said. "I will," Amy said. As they walk out of Miriam and Bork's sight, Amy sighed. "Finley, you will feel Fyre's wrath for insisting me to persuade them on your behalf, hunter!" Amy yelled at Finley. Fyre appears and choke Finley, blazing flame aura appear from his body and burns Finley. Finley shouts in pain as the flame burns him. Amy looks away toward her friends while shaking her head with a sigh. "Well, sometimes you gotta do that for their own good if they don't want to know the truth," Platinum said. "Hey, Platinum. You are getting talking now, aren't you?" Amy said. "W-what?" Platinum stammered, his cheek reddened. "You are speaking a lot now, I like it," Amy said. "Yeah, I like it when you are you now," Len said. Platinum feels happier than he used to be. Finley pushes away Fyre and groaned in pain, Fyre folds his hands with a frown face. "Hey, where's Syphoon? I haven't seen him for a while," Amy look up. Amy wears her blue glove on her left hand. "There he is," Amy called Syphoon as she ticks her finger. Syphoon flies down perch on her glove. Outside the village, Platinum turned at Amy. "Hey, shouldn't you turn back to yourself?" Platinum suggested. Amy changes back to herself using magic. She lowers her wizard hat to her hair bangs. "Nice," Xansel said. "Yeah right, that was nice," Husky said.