Chapter 26 The Sealed Magic and The Talisman

On the way toward her room, Amy sees Platinum sleeping. "Oh yeah...Platinum can't use magic at all ...I wonder why?" Amy thought. She enters the room and approaches him while extending her hand toward him. Her brand shines brightly and she enters Platinum's mind. "What's going on? I'm inside his mind," Amy said, she notices a stone door written in rune symbols. She approaches the door and reads the symbols on the top left of the door. "This seal was given to our son in order to stay adapted with the Beast-Men around him. This seal contained all of his learned magic," Amy read the symbols on the door. "So this is the one that causes him unable to cast spell. His magic was sealed behind this door," Amy said. Amy opens the door and a gust of wind blow from the door. The winds blow her out from Platinum's mind. "Why am I outside already? Oh well...At least Platinum was able to casts magic now that I opened the seal in his mind," Amy said, she stood up. Amy leaves the room and goes downstairs to her room. Upon entering the room, she found Fyre standing. "Fyre, you are awake already?" She asked. "Yeah, I was awake when I heard faint sound of your footstep. I heard that Husky doubt himself and I heard you talk to him. Thanks to you, he feels better now," Fyre said. "Wait, you overheard our conversation?" She asked. "So what?" Fyre asked. "Agh...Forget it, let's just go to sleep," Amy said. Amy goes to bed and Fyre sleep on the wardrobe. Amy covers herself with her blanket and closes her eyes. The next morning, Amy leaves on a journey with Husky, Platinum, Cheyenne, Len, Zeke, Sieg, and Xansel while the others stayed in the tower. Summoner comes out from the tower and wave goodbye, his red hair now cleaned. "You know, I'm worried that we won't make it alive," Husky said. "We will make it," Amy said. "But Finley—"before Husky finished speaking, Amy stopped him when a cracking sound of trees heard from the left. "What was that?" Amy whispered. Fyre listen closely. Beneath the forest, a charging Behemoth emerges from the forest. "Twin head Behemoth!" Amy said, she dodges Behemoth's charging attack. Everyone attack the Behemoth with their weapon the Behemoth resist toward their weapon attack. "No way, the Behemoth didn't flinch!" Sieg yelled. The Behemoth swings its giant claw on them. "Ouch, that hurt!" Amy said, a large wound on her right cheek. She stands up and sees a paper with a drawing on it. "This is what Lila gave to me," Amy said, she remembered what Lila said to her. A flashback reveals Lila giving summoning talismans to her and says, "When things gone tough, use this talismans to help you on your journey". After Amy picks up the talisman and throws it on the ground and a hydra monster emerges from the drawing. "It's a summoning talisman. Devil Hydra? Strange...," Amy said, Amy takes a look on the drawing. I looked away from the talisman, jab my hand forward and commanded, "Hydra, freeze him with Frost Breath!". Hydra roared and released a freezing mist from his mouth, freezing the Behemoth into a giant cold crystal. Xansel runs and breaks the crystal with his claws. The ice shatters into several pieces. "Such sturdy claws...," Len stutter. Platinum gave a faint nod. Hydra roared and turns back into a talisman. Amy picked the talisman and put it in her bag. "Rest now, hydra," Amy said and she takes other talismans. "Let's see here...12 Element Guardian Dragon, Stry the Lord of Beast, Rima the Dragon of Melody and the last talisman I gave to Pandora is Excalibur the Stag Warrior Spirit......," Amy said.