Chapter ❷

Tommy's POV:-

I was still,My body feeling very numb.All I could hear was an annoying beeping sound.

My eyelids felt heavy,they almost felt glued shut.
I took a second to gather the strength to open my eyes which I quickly regret.
The lights above me were so bright it was unbearable.
Taking a deep breath I slightly opened my eyes once again and tried adjusting to the brightness.

I blinked a few times until everything became clearer and I no longer had to squint because of the light.
My eyes fell on the heart monitor that was beeping next to where I was laying,Well that explains the noise.

.
.
.

This is a hospital room...

Why am I here?

What happened?..

I tried to remember anything,but that only caused an ache in my head to grow.

I heard my hospital room's door open quietly,A nurse entered my room carrying a clipboard, she gasped once her eyes landed on me.
She walked over to me and smiled brightly.

"Hello! I'm so glad you're finally awake"

"H-hi"my throat was dry,it was kind of difficult to talk.

"Would you like some water,Tommy?"

I nodded my head and watched her pour me some water in a cup.

So my name is Tommy

"Here you are" she handed me the cup gently,which I happily chugged down.

"I can't wait to tell Adam,He's going to be so happy!"her smile seemed to grow bigger with every passing second.

Adam?..

"I'm going to go call Adam and tell the doctor that you're awake.do you need anything before I leave?"

"No,thank you" I smiled politely at her.
She returned the smile and walked out of the room.

I sighed and slumped back,I had so many questions but the more I thought about this situation the more my head hurt.

A few minutes later,the door opened once again but this time it was a man in a white coat.
I'm guessing this is the doctor..

"Hello tommy,So happy to see you awake"he smiled
"How are you feeling?"

"Well my head is killing me,But other than that I guess I'm fine"

"Do you remember anything at all?"

I thought for a second but no,nothing at all..

"No,I can't remember anything" I sighed

"Well Adam will be here soon,So sit tight and once he gets here I'll explain everything"

"Adam?.." I asked barely above a whisper
No matter how hard I tried i just couldn't recall anything..

"Tommy,Do you remember who Adam is?"

I shook my head

"Is he a relative of mine?"

I watched the doctor pull out a pen,he wrote something on his clipboard and looked at me.

"Adam is your boyfriend,Tommy"

My boyfriend?..
I have a boyfriend?..
--------------------------------
Sleeping beauty is finally awake XD
I hope you guys liked this chapter :3
Feedback is always appreciated ♥︎

- killer queen