Chapter 2

I woke up to a happy Cameron jumping on my bed

"Kate! Kate wake up! I have news for you!"

"I'm up Cam and could you stop jumping on my bed before you break it with your fatass!"

Cameron put his hand over his heart and pretend that he was hurt.
He stopped jumping on my bed

"Oh... Well" He also pretended to cry
I started laughing so hard that my side started to hurt

"Cammy please forgive me.. I didn't mean you were a fatass I meant you had a fatass!"

At this point Cameron and I were both laughing

"Oh my gawd! Yass!"
He started twerking in my face

"Make it rain on these hoes!" I said pretending to throw money.

"Okay okay let's stop messing around tell me why you woke me up from my dream"

"Oh okay so Nash and the rest of the guys including me, is going to the state fair later and we wanted you to come with us!"

"Oh my- thanks! Tell the guys I said thanks too"

I hugged Cameron tightly.

"You know they're downstairs so tell them yourself"

I was kinda surprised they were here this early but they're always here. wait what time is it

"Why can't yall hang out at Nash's house or Carter's someone's besides us"
Cameron rolled his eyes

"Were leaving around.. I actually don't know.. but anyways I'll let you get ready and come down when you're ready"

Cameron walked out..

I walked over to my personal shower and turned on the shower and started washing my hair and body.

I only took a 15 minute shower when I got out I grabbed two towels for my hair and body.. I walked back into my room and over to my dresser to pick out what to wear. California is kinda cool at night so I wanted to pick out something that's Comfy and Cozy. I started singing and dancing to Blank Space, when I went to do a turn I saw Jack..

Ah there's part 2! I'm really liking this story so far, and thanks for one votes already and I'm almost to 200 views on trouble makers. thank you so much! Of course I'm going to promote my Twitter
@Jessxica_Dallas okay bye