Chapter 8

• Kate's POV •

The guy on the intercom said...

"The ride has stopped due to some Technical difficulties, Please do not panic we will have the ride up shortly"

God no, I hate heights and we're at the very top. I heard people saying

"Oh good thing we're not at the top"

"I feel bad for the people at the top"

And other shit like that.

What if this ride doesn't get fixed until tomorrow.

I was still breathing heavily, and I had tears beaming in my eyes. I was scared but not like "Oh my god someone is going to kill me" scared I was "oh god we're going to die up here" scared.

• Nash's POV •

I saw Kate freaking out, I felt bad for bringing her up here. I knew she was afraid of heights.

Kate kept breathing heavily, and I saw tears beaming in her eyes. When she's scared or nervous she will tap her foot and at this moment she was tapping her foot.

I needed to find a way to calm her down. I start to hear Kate wheezing and I knew she was having a panic attack.

I really needed to find out how to calm down Kate before something bad happens. After thinking for 30 seconds I came up with a way to calm her down.

I grabbed Kate's hand and whispered in her ear

"It's alright you're not up here alone, We're going to get off this ride okay bab- I mean Kate"

Kate's cheeks turn in to a maroon red, It was so adorable. I find it so cute she's always blushing around me.

"T-thank you Nash" Kate says stuttering. She was still nervous but not as bad as she was.

I nodded and then Kate rested her head on my shoulder. Okay now I'm nervous, Should I make my move now?

No not yet. Kate started dozing off so I moved her head down to my lap. God it'd be so awkward if I had a boner right now.

After about three minutes Kate was out cold. I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear again

"Goodnight beautiful I'll wake you up when the ride is fixed"

I was on vine for about 45 minutes until I heard an engine turn on.

- I was laughing at the boner bit. Okay I finally got this chapter done and now I'm writing the next chapter, Alone, and Crazy Life 😂

I've had this whole week off so far due to snow, so let's hope we have tomorrow off so I can upload 😏

Follow me on Twitter ; Jessxica_Grier

Instagram ; Omg._Jessica

And snapchat *I swear if I get a dick IMMA flip* Ifuxkurbixch