Chapter 7

• Nash's POV •

"Sure but I wanna sit next to you" Kate said with a smile

"Okay common I don't want you to sit next to some other guy"

We ran to the Ferris wheel line, once we got there Matthew and Jocelyn were just about to get on. Jocelyn gave Kate a smile and got into the cart with Matthew.

"Yay we're next Kate!" I say putting my arm around her shoulder

•Jocelyn's POV•

Kate was so pretty, I could tell she had feelings for Matt. I saw her face change once Matthew said I was his girlfriend. I really want to be friends with her cause I hate the fact that she might not like me cause I'm dating Matt..

"Next!" The tall guy said pointing to Matt and I to get into the cart.

We were just about to get in but I just wanted to give Kate a smile. I really hope she doesn't hate me.

• Kate's POV •

Jocelyn had given me a smile before she got into the cart. I don't hate her if that's what she thinks, I was just upset that Matt never told us about his girlfriend.

"We're next Kate!" Nash said putting his arm around my shoulder. Here we go again, I got weak in my knees and I could barely stand.

"Next!" The guy working the Ferris wheel said

Once Nash and I got into the cart it kept rocking back and forth. Don't get me wrong I was terrified, I don't do good with heights but as long as I'm with Nash I'm fantastic. The Ferris wheel went around two full times then stopped us at the top with and loud pop. I started breathing heavily and I kept panicking. Were up really high and who knows what just happened.
I was just trying to see what other people were doing about this until I realized again we're really high up. I felt like I was going to die up here, and to make it all worse the guy came on the intercom and said-

Cliffhangers. I have Nash feels just writing this story 😍 I need names for the other guys girlfriends and how they look so DM on here any ideas, comment, or DM on Twitter ; Jessxica_Grier . Okay Bai cuties