|16|

'I hate you!' were the three words he had been expecting from his brother. But instead, Bright just sat down and smiled at Sarawat as Win served breakfast.

"So aren't you mad at me?" Sarawat asked carefully. Bright shook his head, "Why would I? I know you had ran away from home. Grandmother told me."
The chopstick Sarawat was holding fell on the floor with a clang. Win hurried to get a new one. It was awkward to make conversations with Bright, so he decided to avoid it.

"Win?" Now this made Win's heart jump with joy. He turned to Bright who had a blank face. "I'm going to go to the club. I might be late. But don't pick me up." He informed and hurried to the door. "Till then, take care Wat." Bright said as he left.

Win had froze. So he was just trying to act normal. It hurt really bad. He looked at Wat who had the same blank expression. "Does he always run off this way?" He chuckled. "Does, but never informs." Win mumbled.

Win sat down on the couch and turned the television on. He just needed anything. Just anything to divert his mind from Bright right now. He was in a dilemma if he should leave Bright or talk to him.

Then he heard a soft sound of music. Win being the curious fellow followed it. He was greeted by Wat playing the guitar as he sang along beautifully. He was wearing just a boxer and a vest and Win could see the muscles tense and relax whenever he pressed the cords.

Wat look up and smiled. He definitely felt the younger's presence. "Sit down." Win nodded as he sat down in one of the chairs. The room was all white and lively. "So you want to hear anything? I'll play it for you." Win nodded, "Anything is fine. Really."

Wat nodded and without breaking eye contact with Win, he started playing Everything 'Tuk Yang' for Win. When the song did end, Win smiled. "You have a great voice." Wat thanked him.

An awkward silence enveloped them. They weren't so close but they were trying."So let's get to know eachother?" Wat said.
"Why don't you teach me guitar?" Win asked, as Wat nodded.

Win smiled wide and his bunny teeth got exposed. He was cute and Sarawat didn't deny it. Win started strumming some cords, that he had learned before but had been bad at it. Sarawat chuckled as Win struggled with the cords.

"Here, you need to press harder." Wat said as he pressed Win's finger harder on the strings. "Now play it." Win strummed it and it sounded just fine. He smiled again.

"So let's wrap it up for today." Win nodded and pouted when his fingers started to burn. Sarawat massaged his fingers. Win looked at him and Wat stared back. Then Win broke the contact as he shyly stood up.

"I'm going to go then. What do you want for lunch?"

Sarawat ate his lunch as he watched Win stuff his mouth with beef. "Slow down buffalo." Wat said as Win pouted at the name. He reached forward and wiped the sauce off if his lips. Win blushed.

It felt like he was being taken care of by Bright. The thought of Bright made him kind of sad. And Sarawat noticed it. He saw it in Win's eyes. "What's bothering you?" He asked Win.

Win's head shot up and was going to jump for some exit from this situation. But Wat held his hand from across the table, stopping him from running away.

He had decided, he was going to get over Bright. If the older decided to care less and throw Win away, he would try to forget Bright. The person who sat in front of him resembled Bright but he was different so Win couldn't bring himself to hate him too. He would go fine with Sarawat treating him as a brother. It would slap the reality on Win's face.

Afterall they were just brothers.

He smiled reassuringly at Sarawat whose face had a worried expression. "It's okay. I just didn't feel okay." He smiled cheekily. "Ok then little rabbit, let me do the dishes." He looked around. Win couldn't help but giggle at the name. "Little rabbit?" He laughed.

"That teeth of yours made me name you that." Wat teased. As they went to keep the empty dishes on the sink, Win was about to go to his room, when Wat pinned him to the wall.

The door clicked. Win panicked. He didn't know what to do, as Sarawat looked into Win's eyes intendly. Bright was stumbling again. When he saw Wat and Win he was fuming. He knew Win wasn't comfortable with this. He pushed Wat away and made him fall on the floor. "Don't touch him." He growled in a really deep and dangerous voice. As he carefully cupped Win's face to see if he had done any harm to the younger.

Win was trembling and the alcohol's smell radiating from Bright's mouth didn't help at all. The younger knew that Bright wouldn't remember anything anyways. And who was he to defend Win? He pushed the hands away as he ran to help Wat stand up. "I'm sorry in his behalf." He mumbled which didn't escape from Wat's ears.

He was shocked to say the least. He didn't know exactly but he knew something was going on between his two younger brothers.
Bright looked at them with hatred. He rolled his eyes as he walked to his room. He was totally sober now.

Win woke up to the sound of his alarm. He lazily turned it off. He felt something lay heavy on his chest. He turned to find Wat sleeping peacefully on his side. He had forgotten, Win had helped Wat and they had ended up in Win's room. He heard footsteps. It was Bright.

Wat pulled Win closer to his body. "Sleep a bit more." He said with his raspy morning voice. Win giggled. It was normal for brothers to act touchy. With that in mind he snuggled close to Sarawat.

Win's phone rang with a notification. He opened it and saw his friend, who he had met in the bar and exchanged IG, had posted a video.

He clicked play and saw Bright. With a girl out, in front of their house. They kissed eachother hungrily as Bright laughed like a maniac.

Win's heart was broken into pieces as he saw that.

"He has grown to be a beast." Sarawat said.

But the only thing inside Win's head was, what had happened to him?
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...