Marry Me (a Yonghwa one shot - CNBlue)

It was another one of those days where _____ found herself watching her boyfriend, along with his CNBlue members, practice. She had been hoping for the group to wrap up their practice so that she could spend time with her beloved, but it had already been 7 hours of waiting and practicing. Glancing at the clock for the gazillionth time that day, _____ sighed looking down at her lap. 11 pm. Guess she wasn't spending time with him today.

"Why the long face?" a voice asked.

_____ looked up to see Jonghyun who had asked the question. Her dongsaengs Minhyuk and Jungshin sat next to her on the couch so that she was in between him. They all looked at her in concern.

"Oh, it's nothing. Are you all done practicing?" _____ replied, hoping they'd say they were.

"Neh, we finished. Sorry you had to wait this long for us to be done Noona," Jungshin apologized.

"It's no problem. Being a BOICE helps," she giggled, making the guys chuckle.

She looked among her and noticed that her boyfriend, noneother than Yonghwa, wasn't next to her. Instead, she saw him playing guitar in the recording studio with headphones on. He didn't even look up once at her since he was so engrossed with his music.

"I thought you said you were all finished practicing," _____ stated warily.

"Mianhaeyo Noona.. But hyung has to stay and practice overtime writing new songs for our upcoming album," Minhyuk explained reluctantly.

Crestfallen, _____ looked down at her lap with a sigh. She knew it. This had happened before. When she first started dating her famous idol boyfriend, she knew that she wasn't going to spend a whole lot of time with him since he was so busy. The guys looked at eachother with worried expressions. _____ was like a little sister to them and they wanted her to spend more time with their leader as much as she did.

"Noona~ Don't feel sad. Let's go out and eat together," Minhyuk said, trying to cheer her up. She shook her head.

"It'll be fun. We can even get ice cream if you want," Jungshin added.

Again, she shook her head. She really didn't have much of an appetite anymore. Looking to their hyung for help Jonghyun sighed and crouched down to her level.

"Yonghwa hyung is really busy. Our album is coming up soon and like he always does, he's going to make it the best and work hard. We both know he feels really sorry for neglecting you lately. I promise that you both will be able to spend time with eachother real soon. For now, let's go eat. You haven't ate anything since lunch," he persuaded.

Smiling the tiniest bit, she nodded. Jonghyun smiled back and Jungshin ruffled her hair. Minhyuk cheered and pulled her up by her hand, "Come on, Noona~!"

The four of them got up from the couch. They started heading towards the exit when _____ halted to a stop, making the other three pause. She watched the back of Yonghwa practice for a little bit longer before nodding and letting Minhyuk pull her away.

At the restaurant~

The guys decided to treat _____ out to dukbokki at the restaurant right across from the recording studio. They tried their best to cheer up the upset girl. They didn't like it when she was down. Especially since something was about to happen that might make her cry.

"Say ahhh~," Minhyuk said.

He held a fork of dukbokki up to _____ who refused to open her mouth and eat. He frowned and moved the fork in a poking motion towards her lips. "Noona.. please eat."

Jungshin slyly tickled her side causing her to laugh since she was really ticklish. Minhyuk acted swiftly and fed her the food. ______ pouted, chewed and swallowed. "That wasn't very nice. I'm not hungry. Jonghyun oppa, make them stop?"