I Love You More Than Chicken [SHINee's Onew]

_____ flipped through random channels on the TV. She was so bored out of her mind since her beloved boyfriend wasn't here to keep her company. Can you guess who this boyfriend may be? If you guessed Lee Jinki then your 100% correct. Her boyfriend is SHINee's leader Onew. Onew's schedule had been super busy and he couldn't make time to see his precious girlfriend.

"Oppa, where are you? I miss you," _____ said to herself and sighed sadly.

She switched off the TV and pulled out her mobile phone. She had sent over 30 text messages and called him over 50 times over the past 3 months. It had been that long since they had seen each other. She closed her eyes and the moment she did, Onew's face is all she could see.

"I just want you, Kimi ga ireba hoka ni nani mo iranai, I just need you, Kimi no zenbu I love you~," A heavenly voice was heard. The voice was singing in Japanese.

"I miss you so much that I can actually hear you right now. I think I'm going crazy,"_____ smiled and shook her head.

Onew chuckled quietly from behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "You're not going crazy, jagiya," He said and kissed her cheek.

_____ smiled widely and tackled him in a hug. "Oppa! I missed you so much! You don't know how lonely I felt. What are you doing here? Are you staying for now?" she questioned excitingly.

"I missed you too, jagiya. I'm on break for now and I decided to spend it with my favorite girl in the world," Onew explained with a cheesy smile.

She grinned even more but gasped when she saw how Onew's appearance changed. He looked a lot thinner and there were dark circles under his eyes. Onew sensed her worry and gave her an assuring smile.

"I'm fine. Don't wor-," Onew started but was cut off by _____.

"When was the last time you ate and slept?" She said and frowned even more when Onew stayed quiet. She sighed and ushered him into her guest room. Onew tried to fight back saying that he felt fine but she wouldn't buy it.

"Oppa, sleep now and get some rest. I'll order something we can eat when you wake up. Okay?" she told him as Onew got tucked into bed.

"I dun wanna gwo to sweep. No no no no no~" Onew pouted cutely and shook his head like a little kid. I should ask Taemin to teach me more aegyo, Onew thought and chuckled evilly in his head.

Onew continued to act cute and _____ struggled not to give in. He's just too adorable! Then, she thought of the perfect way to make him fall asleep.

"If you go to sleep, you can eat all the chicken you want when you wake up," She winked and giggled when Onew got excited and immediately tried to go to sleep.

"Good night, Oppa. Saranghae~," she smiled and kissed his cheek as he smiled at her affectionately and closed his eyes.

Few Hours Later - 7 pm~

"Oppa, slow down!" _____ yelled as she chased the chicken maniac. She tried to find him through the crowd of people but she ended up getting lost.

Onew skidded to a stop on the sidewalk and turned around. He freaked out when he couldn't find her and he looked around the area.

"_____-ah?! Where are you?!" He yelled with a worried face. When he couldn't find her, he pulled his hair in frustration. He cursed at himself for letting himself get carried away with his chicken obsession to the point where he lost track of his girlfriend. Eventually, he even pulled out a picture of her and showed it to random people, asking if they saw her.

_____ sighed from behind Onew. Although she was a bit upset how he left her back there, she understood why since Onew would do anything for chicken. She had to admit, she thought it was cute how he was worrying about her.