Lust

Nate

I stood outside the room taking a deep breath.

Maybe sending Rosy off was a bad idea. Maybe she could make this better.

I shook my head and opened the door.

Vincent, Ares, Dean and Leo were all there and of course my father. He was tied to a chair and they were all glaring at him until I stepped in.

"You want us to go?" Ares asked.

"No, stay" I said.

I needed someone with me or I would do something I would regret.

I took a chair and moved in in front of my father and took a seat staring right at him.

He looked full of remorse. Why? Did he regret what he did?

"I don't even know where to start" I said through gritted teeth.

"Listen Nate-"

Before he could speak I took out a gun and pointed at him standing up.

"How does it feel having your family point a gun at you?" I asked and saw everyone in the room tense.

"Nate calm down" Dean murmured.

"Now don't you dare lie to me because I will know. How did you find about her and why did you side with that piece of shit?"

"I had a key to your apartment, Nate. One day I decided to pay you a visit but you wouldn't open the door. I got worried and walked in and saw that girl sleeping in a room"

Oh My God. She could have been awake, she could have been scared to death. Or he could have hurt her and I-

"And why did you side with him?"

"I noticed your behavior, how you were always busy, you never left your apartment or did what I asked you. I thought this girl was going to ruin you. I didn't know why she was there. I didn't know you cared about her Nate"

"So you decided to turn against your own son. You threatened to shoot me dad"

"I would never shoot you"

"I was in a coma for eight days because you little partner shot me!" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know it would turn out like this. He told me you kidnapped his son because that girl asked you too. I thought there was something wrong"

I took a deep breath and lowered the gun. That man knew I had a short temper and he was testing me.

"That girl was kidnapped by Cole when she was only thirteen. That girl was tortured and sexually harassed by Cole and I just wanted to save her. I love that girl"

He didn't say anything. He looked shocked.

"Nate I'm sorry I didn't know"

"Did you know him before?" I asked.

"Yes, we've met at events and made some small business deals. That's why I trusted him. He said you wouldn't get hurt"

"I may forgive you but you will never have my trust again" I said.

He looked down, "I understand" He said.

"Untie him and send him back home" I said and walked out. Dean walked out with me.

"Dean can I ask you a question?"

"Of course" He sighed.

"How did you know where dad was?" I asked.

"I was home that day and saw him taking a gun. I asked him where he was going and pretended to be clueless and he said he was going to see you. When he was saying goodbye to mom I hopped in his trunk and that's how I found you"

"Thank you bro"

"Just don't go close to dying again okay?" He chuckled and patted my back.

"You got it"

________

"Did you have fun?" I asked Rosy.

She was sitting on my lap and we were on the bed watching a movie. Although I paid more attention to her than the movie.

"Yes, the girls are really cool" She said. She had her full attention on the movie.

I want her full attention on me.

I was twirling her curly hair around my finger.

"Rosy" I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek lingering there, she hummed in reply, "I missed you today"

"I missed you too" She said turning her head to smile at me.

I leaned in and kissed her lips putting my hands on her waist. She turned around and straddled me as she put her arms around my neck.

I was happy she was getting more comfortable around me.

"I'd do anything for you Rosy" I mumbled as my lips ran down her neck, "Just don't leave me"

"I would never even want to" She whispered. She still seemed kind of shy, but I was so happy she was trying for me.

I sucked on her neck swirling my tongue around on the spot. She moaned quietly and I looked up seeing her biting her lip and looking down.

Maybe I shouldn't go so fast. Maybe I should wait a little.

But I wanted to make her feel good. I felt like everything I did was for her and

I kissed down her neck as her little moans encouraged me even more. I felt as if I was in a daze, like I had no control over my body.

I didn't just feel lust. That wasn't just lust. That was me wanting to please her and love her. It felt weird to me. I'd never felt it before.

I found my hands sliding under my shirt that she was wearing. Her skin was smooth and warm, but I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

I pulled away as both of us breathed heavily and uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't-"

"No, it's okay I didn't mind" She laughed softly.

I closed my eyes leaning my head on her shoulder with a smile.

"How about we get some sleep now?" I mumbled. She hummed in reply and I slid down the bed as she got off of me.

It felt so nice to be able to hold her without fear of making her uncomfortable. She knew how I felt now.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed my peace with her.

Tomorrow I have many things to do.