A Christmas gift chapter 3

Chapter 3

Harry glanced in the mirror and grimaced. What had possessed him to say that he owned a pair of leather trousers? Come to think of it what had possessed him to buy them in the first place? His forehead crinkled as he tried to remember when that had been, in the early 1990's he thought. He supposed he should be pleased he could still get them on. He was certain, rather than looking hot and sexy, that he looked a complete prat. Who wore leather trousers? Whoever they were, they certainly weren't pale skinned accountants. He pulled a black vest over his head before he headed sheepishly downstairs. Leather pants, he concluded as he went down the stairs, were also bloody uncomfortable to walk in.

Harry paused at the bottom of the stairs drinking in the sight of Geraldine; as promised his wife was in the living room wearing a pair of satin pyjamas. Not the ones she had walked down the aisle in, those had been consigned to her keepsake box, but a pair the colour of crushed cranberries. As she turned at his footsteps Harry was struck by how incandescent she seemed. There seemed to be a light glowing from within her tonight. There was an added glimmering shine to her hair and lustre to her skin, that made her appear luminous. She smiled as he approached and he watched as her eyes sparkled in amusement as she took in his appearance. He felt a flush of colour appear on his cheeks as he remembered what a berk he looked.

Geraldine's smile softened, bless him he really has no idea how sexy he looks, she thought. Not a clue how his shy, awkward, embarrassed stance and demeanour, just made him seem all the more appealing.  

"God but you're beautiful Geraldine," he said, his hand reaching up to play with a lock of her hair. "While I..." He glanced down at himself. "I look like a reject from The Village People. Remind me again how I got talked into this."

"You bet me we couldn't raise a thousand pound at the bonfire night celebrations. You were a foolish man to have doubted me."

"Oh I don't know if you had been less interested in seeing me in my leather trousers you could have doubled your final total as I would have matched the final amount pound for pound."

"Really?"

"Yes really, what is the point in being a lay about Londoner if I can't use the money I have as I choose?"

"Well tempting as that would have been, the sight of the way that leather is moulding your bum and thighs and the vest is showing of your pecs and guns is worth every penny and believe you me The Village People would never have rejected you." She ran her hand along his arm caressing his fingers before she cupped his buttocks through the leather.

"Oh great if I had been a member of The Village People I would have spent my entire adult life with people speculating about my sexuality." Harry groaned.

Geraldine drew his head down pausing before she kissed him to whisper.

"Oh I don't think there is any doubt about your sexuality; well not if the way that leather is moulding another part of your anatomy is anything to go by."

"I could be thinking about The Village People you know," he said, toying with her buttons.

"But you're not are you?" Her hand brushed him intimately through the leather.

His mouth went dry

"No I'm not, can we take this upstairs?"

"Yes so long as you go up first."

"Why?"

"So I can look at your bum."

********

Later snuggled together they talked about auditions for the up and coming village Christmas play.

"You'll audition won't you? We are doing a Christmas Carol. I can see you as John the ghost of Christmas present."