Part Five

Unedited

--

Kwon Soonyoung

The boys were all in our practice room by the time we got back. It was only then that I notice Jihoon had a bag full of things. I quickly grab the only bottle that was left on the table and open it before downing most of it. 

"Thanks for going to the shop guys" Seungcheol smiles as he takes one of the food items from the bag. 

"It's no biggy" Jihoon says. 

"You wish you were there" I laugh. I sit on the table and place the water bottle beside me. 

"Why?" Seungkwan asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"Because he was nice to someone-" I dodge whatever Jihoon tried to throw at me.

"You say that like I'm mean to everyone I meet" Laughing, I continue with my story.

"He hugged someone! A girl!" This catches all the boys' attention. They're around me, questioning me for more information. 

"What? Who? Why?" Jihoon, on the other hand, is annoyed and facepalms. 

"It's nothing special," He states. "I'm nice to people! I can be!" 

"Shut up Hyung" Chan says before turning to me. "Hoshi Hyung, what did he do?" 

"Well you know Kat,"

"From Ghost, friends with So-Eun, your girlfriend, or whatever the hell you guys are," Seungkwan says. I nod. 

"He brought her rice cakes and even let her hug him," I say. They all gasp, they were eating this all up like they were at an all you can eat buffet. It was hilarious. "I swear he blushed too" 

"I did not!" He cries. You could practically see the steam coming out from his ears. "You're reading too much into things, I was only being nice, if anything she was annoying me" he puffed, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"You're blushing again!" Jeonghan laughs, pointing. Jihoon jumps, covering his ears. 

"I'm not, shut up, let's just get to work" 

"Ooo, look Jihoon hyungs growing up!" Mingyu teases, causing Jihoon to glare. 

"Whatever, I have songs to write" And with that, he storms out of the room. 

I laugh, running a hand through my hair. I make the boys separate and try to get them to focus on the dance they had to learn. 

"We should get practicing now," I felt slightly sorry for getting him worked up, this at least, should give him a few hours to cool off. Hopefully.

-
-
-

At this point, it had been a few hours since practice started and the boys were taking a break, I took this as a chance to duck out and go see So-Eun and remind her about our date. A date I hadn't planned yet, but a date none the less. 

Taking the elevator to her floor, I head to her practice room and knock on the door. Sticking my head through the gap, she's there and arguing with Kat. It takes her a moment before she even notices me, probably because her two other bandmates were looking my way. 

"What SoonYoung?" she asks, I smirk as she crosses her arms over her chest. Seeing her annoyed like this amused me, I couldn't begin to tell you why. 

"What's got you in a twist?" I ask, she glares. 

"Have you really only come here to be annoying?" She says. Ouch much?